Serenelife SLACHT128 Hand Grass Cutter Manual
Important Safety Tips
- This machine is for household use only.
- This machine is for indoor use only. Please place it in a dry environment.
- Check the power cord frequently. If the power cord, plug or A/C is damaged, please don’t operate. If the power cord is not long enough, a power extension cable can be used. The cable should not scatter at places where the power cord may be pulled out or people may be stumbled.
- The A/C should be away from the heat source and avoid direct sunlight.
- Turn off the A/C before unplugging.
- Turn off and unplug the A/C before removing or cleaning it, or replacing its parts, or when it is not used.
- Clean the A/C according to the Manual.
- The voltage of the A/C should meet requirements. Any damage incurred by incorrect power isn’t included in the warranty.
- Children are not allowed to play with the A/C. This appliance is not intended for use by children unless they have
been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Don’t insert your fingers or any hard object into the wind guide bar of the air outlet.
- Don’t place the A/C in any place with water or other liquid. Prevent water or liquid from entering the A/C.
- Don’t repair the A/C by yourself. Any possible hazard incurred by the maintenance of laypeople will violate the warranty. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by professional maintenance personnel.
- Please use the accessories provided by the A/C manufacturer; otherwise, the A/C may be damaged.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Place the A/C on even ground and install it vertically, so as to ensure normal operation of the compressor.
- The A/C should be at least 50cm away from surrounding objects. Keep air inlet and outlet smooth.
- Don’t use the A/C beside gasoline or any other flammable liquid.
- Don’t use spraying agents and other solvents or flammable substances near the A/C; otherwise, its plastic may deform and electric parts may be damaged.
- The plug should be in good condition and can’t be damaged. Don’t replace the plug with a power plug.
- In order to run the A/C, plug the power cord first, and then press the power key.
- Place the unit in an upright position for 2 hours before turning it on for the first time.
MAIN PARTS AND COMPONENTS
- Air inlet (L)
- Control panel
- Wind guide vent
- Remote controller
- Air inlet (R)
- Air outlet
- Dehumidification drainage nozzle
- Air inlet grille
- Exhaust duct assembly
- Window sealing plate assembly
Control Panel and Remote Controller
- Power key Press the key to turning ON/OFF the A/C.
- Swing key Press this key at any time after turning on the A/C to swing the wind guide bar automatically.
- Speed key Press the key to choose high/middle /low gear wind speed.
- Temperature/ Time Adjusting key Press the key in cooling mode to increase /reduce the set temperature; press it in timing mode to adjust timing ON/OFF time; press the Up and Down keys simultaneously to switch Fahrenheit and Centigrade degree temperature.
- Mode key Press the key to choose cooling, fan, heating, and dehumidification
- Timer key Press the key at standby mode to set ON time. Press this key in ON mode to set OFF time.
- Temperature/ Time Display Window This window displays the adjusted temperature and time.
- . Remote controller receiving window This window is used to receive the signal of the remote controller.
- °C/°F switching key: Press the key to switch °C and °F.
Placement and Installation
- Place it at an even and dry place, and keep it at least 50cm. away from its surrounding object.
- Screw the exhaust duct assembly in the air outlet behind the panel (counterclockwise).
Insert the air exhaust hose into the window sealing plate, and adjust the opening width of the window so that the window can match the sealing plate properly; the length of the sealing plate is adjustable.
- It’s important to keep the exhaust duct smooth. Incorrect installation will affect the work of the A/C.
- Prevent the exhaust duct from sharp bending.
- Ensure air can flow smoothly in the duct.
The exhaust duct is designed especially for this model. Don’t replace or lengthen it; otherwise, it will result in failure.
Max. developed length of the exhaust duct is 1,500mm. It’s better to shorten it while in use and keep it horizontal while installation.
- When the A/C enters cooling mode automatically or cooling mode is selected after power is ON, the cooling indicator lamp lights up.
- Press the Up/Down key to adjust the setting temperature (16°C~30°C)(60°F~86°F).
- Press the Speed key to choose High/Mid/Low speed.
- When pressing the mode key or choosing Fan mode by pressing the remote controller, the wind indicator lamp lights up.
- Press the Speed key to choose High/Mid/Low speed.
- The temperature can’t be set.
- When pressing the mode key or choosing the dehumidification mode by pressing the remote controller, the dehumidification indicator lamp lights up.
- Remove the dehumidification water wedge, insert the water manifold, and place the other end of the water manifold into the water vessel or drainage passage, as shown in the right figure.
- After entering the dehumidification mode, if room temperature≥17°C (62°F), the compressor is ON. Then control as follows: when room temperature ≤15°C (59°F), the compressor is OFF; when temperature increases to room temperature≥17°C (62°F), the compressor will start again (in order to protect the compressor, it will be restarted 3min. later).
- In dehumidification mode, the fan is defaulted to run at low speed, and wind speed can’t be adjusted.
- The temperature can’t be set.
Auto mode (for cooling model only)
- When pressing the mode key or choosing auto mode by pressing the remote controller, the auto indicator lamp lights up.
- After choosing the Auto mode, the operation state is determined by environmental temperature: when the environmental temperature is higher than 25°C (77°F), the operation state is the same as that of cooling mode; when the environmental temperature is lower than 25°C (77°F), the operation state is the same as that of the fan mode.
- In the standby state, press the Timer key to set ON time. Press the Up and Down keys to set the ON time (1~24H), and the timer indicator lamp lights up.
- In the ON state, pressure the timer key to set OFF time. Press the Up and Down keys to set the OFF time (1~24H), and the timer indicator lamp lights up.
Clean and Maintenance
This product is equipped with an automatic water vaporization system. The condenser is cooled with the circulating of condensing water, so as to improve cooling efficiency and save energy.
If the internal vessel is full of water, the display screen will display “FL”, and the compressor stops working automatically. After the power is off, unscrew the water cover, and pull out the water plug to drain off the water, and it will become normal after being restarted.
- Unplug before cleaning.
- Wipe with a soft semi-dry cloth. Don’t use chemical reagents, such as benzene, alcohol, gasoline, etc; otherwise, the surface of the A/C and even the whole A/C will be damaged.
- Prevent water from spattering in the A/C.
- Vacuum the filter screen once every two weeks. If it is blocked by dust, the efficiency of the A/C will be reduced.
- Take out the air inlet grille and pull out the filter screen at both sides according to the direction shown in the following figures. Use the vacuum to remove lint from filters.
- Put the filter screen into the warm water (about 40°C or 104°F) added with neutral detergent, and dry it at a shady place after cleaning.
If the A/C will not be used for a long time:
- Pull out the water plug to drain.
- Run the A/C in fan mode for 2H till the inside is dry.
- Turn off the A/C and unplug.
- Wash the filter screen and reassemble it.
- Dismantle the exhaust duct and keep it properly.
- Cover the A/C with a plastic bag and place it in a dry place.
In case of any of the following trouble, please contact professional maintenance personnel in time. Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities. Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available. If electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the groundwater and get into the food chain, damaging your health and well-being. When replacing old appliances with new ones, the retailer is legally obligated to take back your old appliance for disposal at least free of charge.
When there is any abnormality to the A/C, turn it off and unplug it, and then contact professional maintenance personnel.
- Lightweight & Portable AC Unit
- Compact Freestanding Room Air Conditioner& Heater
- (4) Operation Modes: AC Cool / Heat / Dehumidier / Fan
- Hassle-Free, Quick Setup Heating & Cooling
- Simple Electric Plug-in Operation
- Temp Control Air Circulator Function
- Automatic Swing Mode: Moving Wind Vents for Air Circulation
- Convenient Wide-Area Climate Control Room AC Coverage
- Touch Button Control Panel with Digital LED Display
- Time, Temperature & Fan Speed Adjustment Settings
- Includes Universal Window Mount AC Exhaust Kit
- Removable & Washable Air Filter Screen
- Modern Style, Sleek Body Housing
- Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption
- Low Noise Level Motor
- Rolling Wheels for Easy Portability
- Used for Home, Office, School & Business Rooms
What’s in the Box:
- AC Unit
- Exhaust Hose
- Window Installation Plate
- Digital Remote Control
- AC Cooling Power: 12,000 BTU
- Heating Power: 12,000 BTU
- Coverage Area: Cools & Heats Rooms Up to 325’+ Square Feet
- Rated Power: 1350Watt
- Air Flow: 350 Cubic Meters / Hour
- Operating Modes: Cool / Heat / Fan / Dry (Dehumidifier)
- Moisture Removal / Dehumidifier: 1.8 Liters / Hour
- Operating Noise Level: 56 +/-3 dBA
- Fan Speed Settings: Low/Medium/High
- Temperature Unit Selectable: °F / °C (Fahrenheit / Celsius)
- Adjustable Timer Settings: Up to 24 Hours
- Construction Material: Engineered ABS Housing
- Battery Operated Remote Control, Requires (2) x ‘AAA’ Batteries, Included
- Power Cable Length: 5.0’ ft.
- Power Supply: 120V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.4’’ x 13.4’’ x 32.1’’ -inches
- We are here to help!
- Phone: (1) 718-535-1800
- Email: email@example.com
This product can expose you to a chemical or group of chemicals, which may include ”Acrylonitrile” which is known in the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.