Serenelife SLSBIN21LB Locking Storage Manual
Instructions Please read the instructions carefully before assembly and use. Clear the space for assembly and lay out all parts based on the Parts List. Ensure that all pieces are present.
- Lay out the bottom, the left (A) and right (B) side plate Insert left (A) and right (B) side panel into the bottom card slot that corresponds to the position, as shown in Figure 1.
- Add threescrews each side to secure in the side plates.
- Press the former (D) and the rear (C) plate into left and right plate respectively according to the Y direction, then insert into bottom slots in the X direction, as shown in Figure 3.
- Reinforce front plate and rear plate respectively with three screws and one screw for each of the four corner posts, as shown in Figure 4.
- Find the cover plate, align the hinge plate to the appropriate location, fix the four hinge with screws as shown in Figure 5
- Set password to complete Assembly.
Steps to set the code of the cipher lock
- The initial code is 0000.
- Switch the lever from Point B to Point A, after confirm about the initial code.
- Set your own code
- Switch the lever from Point A to Point B, after the code is set.
- Please memorize the code that you set and follow step 2, step 3 and step 4 to set a new code.
For the safety purpose, this box does not reserve any position for outer unlock device in its structural design and is not easy to dismantle after assembly. Please pay full attention to each steps of code setting, make sure the 4 digits lock codes set is exactly in parallel line, then put the code set lever back to “B” position, do not forget your set codes to avoid any inconvenience.