Aqara ZHWG11LM Smart Wireless Hub User Instructions
Aqara Hub is a Home Kit-enabled smart bridge. With the Aqara Hub, your iOS devices can control wall switches and RGB night lights, monitor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure, sense human movement, and detect water leaks.
For more details about Aqara products, please visit www.aqara.com
Download the app
Download Aqara Home” on the App Store or scan the following QR code to download the Aqara Home app.
- CD Plug the Hub into the outlet and wait 30 seconds until the yellow light blinks quickly.
- Please open the Aqara Home app, go to “Accessories page and tap “+” in the top right corner, and then select “Aqara Hub”. Follow on-screen instructions to scan or manually enter the HomeKit code on the Hub or its packaging, and add the Hub to a Home or Room. Please keep the HomeKit code for future use.
- If the connection fails, press the button on the Hub for 10 seconds until a yellow light blinks quickly to reconnect the Hub.
Add bridge accessories
After the Hub is connected, please open the Aqara Home app, go to “Accessories” page and tap “+” in the top right corner, and select the accessory to add to the Hub according to instructions. Please refer to bridge accessory quick start guide for more details.
- Please do not place the Hub too close to the router. For an ideal transmission, a distance of 2 to 6 meters is recommended.
- Depending on the local environment, the indoor transmission distance reaches up to 30 meters between the Hub and bridge accessories without barriers, such as walls.
Indicator Light Description
|Indicator light color
|Indicator light status
|It appears when you connect the hub for the first time or when you reset the hub.
|It appears when Wi-Fi is connecting, the Hub work is disconnected or the reconnects after the plug is re-plugged
|Allow to add bridge accessories
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with iOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later set up as a home hub.
- Communication between iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and the HomeKit-enabled Aqara Hub is secured by HomeKit technology.
- Communication between Aqara Hub and the following accessories is secured by Zigbee protocol which is customized and encrypted by Aqara. The accessories are as follows, Wireless Mini Switch, Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker), Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker), Wall
- Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
- Model: ZHWG11LM
- Operating Temperature: -10° – +40° C
- Operating Humidity: 0% – 95% RH, no condensation
- Input: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Zigbee