A&S TWS02SE True Wireless Earbuds User Guide
Important Safety Instruction
WARNING: permanent hearing loss may occur if headphones are used at high volume. Set the volume to a safe level. You can adapt over time to a higher volume of sound that may sound normal but can be damaging to your hearing. If you experience ringing in your ears of muffled speech, stop listening and have your hearing checked. The louder the volume, the less time is required before your hearing could be affected. Hearing experts suggest. That to protect your hearing:
- Limit the amount of time you use the headphones at high volume.
- Avoid turning up the volume to block out noisy surroundings.
- Turn down the volume if you can’t hear people speaking near you
Do Not Use While Driving
Use of headphones while operating a vehicle is not recommended and is illegal in some areas. Check and obey the applicable laws and regulations on the use of headphones while operating a vehicle. Be careful and attentive while driving. Stop listening to your audio device if you find it disruptive or distracting while operating any type of vehicle or performing another activity that requires your full attention
Pairing your device for the first time:
- First step: Please make sure the headset is fully charged before starting pairing. The headphones and charging case are packaged separately
- Second step: Remove the right earphone from the charging case and it will automatically enter pairing mode.
Startup sound, Power On indicator flashes quickly.
- Third step: Go to the Bluetooth menu in your device. Select “A&S Batman” Make a connection
- The fourth step: Remove the left earphone from the charging case, It will automatically connect the right earphone.
- Second pairing: When removing the headset from the charging case, The wireless connection is established
- When put in the charging case, the headset will automatically turn off and start charging.
- Press and hold for 5 seconds to switch on manually.
- Clear Binaural Pairing: Touch the left or right ear three times in unpaired mode (third press and hold for 3 seconds).
- Speaker Size: φ6mm
- Speaker Impedance: 16Ω
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-10kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 ± 3dB
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Technology: 2.4G
- Bluetooth Protocol: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth Transmission Distance: 10-15M
- Charging Box Charging Method: ① Type-C ② Wireless Charging
- Charging Box Charging Voltage: DC5V ~ 6V
- Charging Case Charging Current: 0.4 A
- Charging Case Standby Power Consumption: 75 uA
- Charging Box Output Current: 0.5A
- Charging Time: 1.5 H
- Charging green light 1Hz blinks: Full green light is always on.
- Discharge blue light is always on: Low battery blue light flashes at 1Hz.
- Charging Box Battery: 500mAh can charge the TWS 3-4 times
- TWS Battery: 50mAh 2pcs
- TWS Charging Method: Put into the charging box with the contact of the thimble contact to charge
- TWS Charging Current: 45 mAh
- TWS Charging Time: 1.2 H
- TWS Full Playback Time: 6 H-8 H
- TWS Function Switch Working Mode: Touch
- TWS Waterproof Rating: IPX5
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.