Audiosonic CL1463 Bluetooth Radio Clock User Manual
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer can not be hold responsible for the damage.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord can not become entangled.
- The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface.
- The user must not leave the device unattended while it is connected to the supply.
- This appliance is only to be used for household purposes and only for the purpose it is made for.
- This appliance shall not be used by children from 0 year to 8 years. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless older than 8 and supervised.
- To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
- Within an equilateral triangle, is used to indicate that a specific component shall be replaced only by the component specified in that documentation for safety reason.
- LIGHTNING FLASH WITH ARROWHEAD SYMBOL – within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within the products enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
- The mains plug is used as the disconnect device and it shall remain readily operable. To completely disconnect the power input, the Mains plug of the apparatus must be disconnected from the mains Completely. The mains plug should not be obstructed or should be Easily accessed during intended use.
- Aux Input Socket
- USB Socket
- Back Key
- Next Key
- Memory Key
- On/ Off Key
- Volume – / Alarm Mode Key
- Volume + / Clock Set Key
- Function Key
- Play/ Pair Key
- Snooze/ Dimmer Key
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
- Take the appliance and accessories out the box. Remove the stickers, protective foil or plastic from the device.
- Connect the AC/DC adaptor to the DC inlet of the unit
- Connect the AC/DC Adaptor to a properly installed wall socket
- In radio off mode, Tap the DIMMER button to set the brightness of the LED display to high, medium or low according to your ambient light conditions.
SETTING THE TIME
- In standby mode, press and hold the Clock Set key. The display will flash: “24H”. Press the Back or Next Key to select the 12-hour or 24- hour system, and press the Clock Set key to confirm.
- Use the Back and Next key to set the correct hour and press the clock set key to confirm.
- Now use the Back and Next key to set the correct minute and press the clock set key to confirm. The correct time is now set and shown in the display.
SETTING THE ALARM
- Press and hold the Alarm mode key, and then use the Back and Next keys to set the correct hour. Us the Alarm mode key to confirm.
- Now use the Back and Next keys to set the correct minute, and press the Alarm mode key to confirm.
- Now choose between using the FM radio or the buzzer as the alarm, by using the back and next key to select the appropriate setting. Confirm with the Alarm Mode key.
- Now choose the desired alarm volume with the Back and Next keys, and confirm with the Alarm Mode key.
- The alarm is now set, this is shown by the indicator in the display. If you choose to turn off the alarm, you can do this by pressing the Alarm Mode key. The indicator will disappear from the display. You can turn it on again by pressing the Alarm mode key again.
- To turn off the unit after it has automatically switched on, simply press the on/off key once. This will switch off the set but will not clear the alarm settings, and the set will switch on again automatically on the next day at exactly the same preset time.
- When the alarm rings, press down on top of the device to suspend the alarm & to activate the snooze function, Beep or Radio alarm will stop and will ring again after 9 minutes.
LISTENING TO THE RADIO
- Ensure that the FM antenna is completely unrolled and extended to have the best FM reception. Press the Radio ON/OFF button to turn the unit on and off. Use the Tune – or Tune + buttons to select the desired radio station. Press and hold these buttons to automatically search for the next radio station.
- Press the “function” key repeatedly to choose the radio function.
- Set the volume to the dedesired level with the Volume + and Volume – buttons.
- Use the Play/pair key to switch between mono or stereo playback.
- Use the Tune – or Tune + buttons to select the desired radio station. Press and hold these buttons to automatically search for the next radio station.
- You can preset and store the frequency of 10 radio stations in the memory.
- Set the radio to the desired station, and then press and hold the MEMORY/M+ button and PO1 will flash on the screen. • Press the MEMORY/M+ button to confirm setting to PO1 or wait 5 seconds for flashing to stop.
- Repeat the steps above to preset more radio stations.
- To recall a preset station, press the MEMORY button, then use the Back and Next keys to toggle through the current preset radio stations.
BLUETOOTH WIRELESS PLAYBACK
- The unit can wirelessly stream audio from any bluetooth® device within 30 feet. Simply pair the device and enjoy wireless playback and control from your bluetooth® device. • Turn the unit on with the on/off key, then press the function key until you see “bt” on the display.
- The LED indicator will flash to indicate the unit is on and waiting for paring. It will remain lit when paired. • Turn on the bluetooth function on your bluetooth device, this is usually found under general settings or options.
- Go to your device’s bluetooth® settings, then go to add or search for devices.
- NOTE: if asked for a pass code, enter “0000”.
- This is a one-time event per device. To pair your unit to another device, Repeat the above preparation and connection steps.
- Adjust the volume by press or hold the Vol-/+ buttons or native controls on the Bluetooth device.
USING THE AUDIO LINE IN CONNECTION (AUX-INPUT) • You can connect the audio output of an external device such as a mp3
- Player to this unit, to listen to the sound of that device through the high quality output of this music system.
- Connect an external audio source to the device by plugging it in the aux in jack.
- Playback and volume control can be done only through your external device.
USB CHARGING FUNCTION
- This unit is equipped with a 5v USB charging port on the top panel. To utilize this feature, simply connect the device you would like to charge (eg. smartphone or tablet) to a suitable USB cable and plug it Into the usb charging port.
- This function is only active when the unit Is plugged into an AC adaptor. The external device will be charged automatically when it is successfully connected, even during playback.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean the appliance with a damp cloth. Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, scouring pad or steel wool, which damages the device.
- Never immerse the electrical device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.
- This product is guaranteed for 24 months granted. Your warranty is valid if the product is used in accordance to the instructions and for the purpose for which it was created. In addition, the original purchase (invoice, sales slip or receipt) is to be submitted with the date of purchase, the name of the retailer and the item number of the product.
- For the detailed warranty conditions, please refer to our service website: www.service.tristar.eu