Brooklyn BP30 Bluetooth Mini Speaker User Manual
Read this manual thoroughly before you start using the Speaker. Store this manual, the completed warranty card, your receipt, and the product packaging. The safety precautions instructions reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury when correctly complied with. Please follow all instructions and take notice of all warnings.
- Do not expose this product to rain or moisture as it may result in fire or an electric shock hazard
- Do not tamper change or modify the product in any way.
- Only use Accessories outlined and recommended by the manufacturer.
- Please do not expose the product to continuous splashing or water contact
- Please do not place any object on top of the product.
This product must be positioned in a sufficiently stable location, it can be potentially hazardous due to falling when mounted and can cause injury, particularly to children if it is positioned incorrectly.
- The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the product.
- No naked flame source, such as candles, should be placed on the product.
- Please beware that Dust could accumulate over time on the unit and cause it to generate heat and or deteriorate insulation, which in turn may result in an electrical fire.
- The product is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or young children of any age, They must be supervised product by a person responsible for their safety.
- To maintain the product do not use any chemical or cleaning agent or wet cloth, please only ensure to utilize a dry cloth to wipe it down from marks or dust and only after unplugging the product from the power socket.
- Please ensure to contact our call center for any repair or service required for the products.
Please make sure upon positioning this product, the place is:
- Not wet and Well ventilated
- Away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Away from splashes or food.
- Protected from excessive dust or grease.
- Do not place the product near heat sources such as radiators, stoves, or other audio-visual equipment that produces heat.
- Do not place containers with liquids, if liquid falls inside the products it may result in short-circuit, fire, or electric shock.
- Do not place small metallic objects on top of the unit.
- Do not use or store flammable or combustible materials near the unit. Doing so may result in fire or explosion. Do not place any naked flame sources, such as lit candles, cigarettes, or incense sticks on top of the product.
- Power button Long press to turn on/off. Short press to change the MODE (Bluetooth/TF card/Line in).
- Play/Pause/Answer/End calls.
- Press & hold this button to decrease the volume, and short press the button to play the previous song.
- Press & hold this button to increase the volume, and short press the button to play the next song.
- LED indicators
- When the speaker is searching for other Bluetooth devices. the blue light flashes quickly, if the devices, the blue light slowly flashes.
- 1 Beep Tone The speaker is set to Aux Mode
- 2 Beep tone: The speaker is set to TF Mode Remark: Steady red light on the bottom of the device: Charging in the process(goes off once the battery is fully charged)
- Micro-USB port for connecting a charger cable.
- AUX in Jack
- TF Slot
- Turn on the speaker by long pressing the power button for three seconds, the LED indicator light will flash blue.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of your Smartphone.
- Search for the Bluetooth devices and select “BP30” from the list.
- Click it and pair the speaker with your Smartphone.
- Enter the code “0000” if needed.
- After successfully paired, the speaker can play music on your Smartphone.
- For next time, you just need to press the “ON/OFF” button until you hear beeps and release it, then the speaker will connect to your mobile device automatically.
Plug one end of a 3.5mm audio cable into the unit and plug the other end of the cable into the audio source, when hear a reminder tone, then can play music. (3.5mm audio input cable not included)
Insert TF Card into TF slot to play music, support mp3/WMA audio fomat, and support the maximum capacity of 32 GB. (TF card not included)
MICRO USB (FOR CHARGING DEVICE)
- Use the cable provided to connect one side to a USB port and the other to your device.
- On the bottom of the product, a red light will indicate the product is charging.
- Depending on the charger voltage and current the charging time can be between 3-4 hours.
- The speaker can be used while charging.
- Once charging is completed the red light will go out.
When connected via Bluetooth to your smartphone device, and in bluetooth mode.
- While connected, when you receive phone calls you can press the “PLAY/PAUSE” button to answer any incoming phone calls.
- Press the “PLAY/PAUSE” button again if you wish to hang up
|Version 4.2 + EDR
|4 ohm / 5W
|70Hz – 18 KHz
|DC 5V 1A
|up to 5 hours (at 50% volume)
|55 x 107 x 85 mm (W x H x D)