C2g 89512 Wireless A/V for HDMI Devices User Manual
- Transmitter unit
- 2 x Receiver units
- 3 x DC 5V/1A universal power adapters
- USB power cable
- 3 x HDMI cables
- Double sided tape
- User Manual
- Prior to installation ensure that all devices are powered off.
- To ensure proper air circulation, do not cover the Transmitter or Receiver unit with any objects.
- The maximum range of 100ft can be obtained with direct line-of-sight from the Transmitter to the Receiver unit. Distance will be shortened by obstacles or walls between the Transmitter and Receiver unit.
Follow these steps:
- Step 1: From an HDMI source device, connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI IN port of the Transmitter unit.
- Step 2: Connect HDMI cables to the HDMI OUT ports of the Receiver units, then connect the other end of the HDMI cables to display devices.
- Step 3: Connect the provided DC 5V/1A power adapter to the USB Micro-B port of the Transmitter unit. Then plug the DC 5V/1A power adapter into an available power outlet.
- Step 4: Connect the USB Micro-B ends of the DC 5V/1A power adapters, that are provided, to the power ports of the Receiver units. Then plug the DC 5V/1A power adapters into available power outlets.
- Step 5: Once all connections have been made and power has been established to all devices, the Transmitter and the Receiver units will begin to automatically pair. Allow up to 2 minutes for devices to pair. Do not touch or press “PAIRING” button during the pairing process, as this will cause the device to not function properly.
- Do not attempt to access the device’s IP address, as this will cause the device to not function properly.
- The Transmitter and Receiver units come paired together. Allow up to 2 minutes for devices to pair. However if re-paring becomes necessary please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: First Press “PAIRING” key on the receiver units. You will see message “Connecting Please Wait” displayed on screen.
- Step 2: And then Press “PAIRING” key on the transmitter unit for a second, and wait for auto connection.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not plug the unit in any outlet that does not have enough current to allow the device to function. Refer to the specifications in this manual for power level of the unit. Liquid: If this unit or it’s corresponding power adapter has had liquid spilled on or in it, do not attempt to use the unit. Do not attempt to use this product in an outdoor environment as elements such as rain, snow, hail, etc. can damage the product. In case of a storm, it is recommended that you unplug this device from the outlet.
Avoid placing this product next to objects that produce heat such as portable heaters, space heaters, or heating ducts. THERE ARE NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS. Do not attempt to open this product and expose the internal circuitry. If you feel that the product is defective, unplug the unit and refer to the warranty information section of this manual.
At C2G we want you to be totally confident in your purchase. That is why we offer a warranty on this device. If you experience problems due to workmanship or material defect for the duration of this warranty, we will repair or replace this device. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, contact customer service at 800-506-9607 or www.c2g.com.