Candy CFT610 Visor Cooker Hood User Manual
Never to do:
- Do not try to use the cooker hood without the grease filters or if the filters are excessively greasy!
- Do not install above a cooker with a high level grill.
- Do not leave frying pans unattended during use because overheated fats or oils might catch fire.
- Never leave naked flames under the cooker hood.
Always to do:
- The cooker hood must be installed in accordance with the installation instructions and all measurements
- All installation work must be carried out by a competent person or qualified electrician.
- Please dispose of the packing material carefully. Children are vulnerable to it.
- Regulations concerning the discharge of air have to be fulfilled.
- For safety reason, please use only the same size of fixing or mounting screw which are recommended in this instruction manual.
- Decide the location of the holes for fixing the cooker hood.
- Mount the cooker hood on the wall by 4 screws (4x 30 mm)
- Mount the cooker hood on the cabinet by 4 screws (4 x 35 mm), 4 nuts and flat washers. Fix the hood on the cabinet by passing 4 screws and 4 flat washers from the top of cabinet to the cooker hood.
- Horizontal ventilation: See Pic 4 A, please use the cover to seal the outlet on the top, then the air can be vented from back.
- Vertical ventilation: See Pic 4 B, please use the cover to seal the outlet on the back, then the air can be vented from top.
Air ventilation setting
- Outdoor air ventilation: Turn the adjuster to outdoor position(pic. 5A), install the outlet, turn on the cooker hood, then the air will be vented from the outside outlet.
- Indoor air ventilation: Turn the adjuster to indoor position (pic. 5 B), install the outlet cover, turn on the cooker hood, then the air can be vented from the inside outlet.
Start Using Your Cooker Hood
There are 3 speeds for the motor and on off switch for the lamp. Slide the switch for operation.
- 0- off
- 1- Low Power Setting
- 2- Mid Power Setting
- 3- High Power Setting
- 0- Off
- 1- On
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
- Ensure that the cooker hood is switched off at the wall socket and the plug removed.
Cleaning and maintenance should be carried out with the appliance cold especially when cleaning.Avoid leaving alkaline or acid substances (lemon juice, vinegar etc.) on the surfaces.
The stainless steel must be cleaned regularly (e.g.weekly) to ensure long life expectancy.Dry with a clean soft cloth. A specialized stainless steel cleaning fluid may be used.
CONTROL PANEL SURFACE
The inlay control panel can be cleaned using warm soapy water. Use a dry soft cloth to remove any excess moisture left after cleaning.
GREASE MESH FILTERS
The filters can be cleaned by hand. Please do not apply too much pressure, avoid to damage it . Filters should be washed separately to crockery and kitchen utensils. it is advisable
not to use rinse aid.
- Removing the filters as the instruction in Pic.below.
- Please do not use abrasive detergent for it will damage the hood.
INSTALLING GREASE MESH FILTERS
- Angle the filter into slots at the back of the hood.
- Push the button on handle of the filter.
- Repeat to install all filters.
The installation procedure of activated carbon filter is as below.
- Remove the grease filter.
- Place the carbon filter onto the grease filter.
- Fix the properly-adjusted carbon filter with the small steel wire.
- Reinstall the grease filter.
- Use carbon filters for re-circulation mode only
Changing the light:
- Use the screw driver loosen the ST4*8MM self tapping screw (2pcs) from the lighting panel, take out the lighting fixture. Open the terminal box that connected with the wire, disconnect the wire connector and replace the lamp.
- ILCOS D code for this lamp is: DBS-2.5/65-H-120/33
- LED modules: rectangle lamp
- Max wattage: 2.5 W
- Voltage range: AC 220-240V