CLEER Ally True Wireless Headphone User Manual
Charging case and earbuds
Ear-tips and wing-tips
How to use
Connection for the first time:
- Take out both earbuds from the charging case
- Select Cleer ALLY on the Bluetooth device list to pair the first earbud automatically
- Select “Pair” in the pop-up box after the first earbud paired
- Second earbud will pair automatically, once completed – you can begin using the earbuds.
To pair manually, press the touch pad on either earbud 3 times, on the third press hold for 2 seconds.
Refer to step 2.1 to complete the pairing sequence.
- If the earbuds are disconnected for over 10 minutes, the earbuds will power off.
- To power on the earbuds, please put them back to the charging case.
- To remove the paired record, put the earbuds back into the case, press the touchpad on each earbud 2 times, and hold for 1 second on the second press till the LED on the earbuds will flash green, leave them charging case for 10 seconds to complete the process.
Insert the left earbud into left ear and slightly twist backward to secure.
How to operate
- Bluetooth version: V5.0
- Bluetooth transmission power: <9.5dBm
- Bluetooth transmission frequency: 2.402-2.480GHz
- Bluetooth range: approximately 30 feet (10 meters)
- Bluetooth profile support: A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, HFP v1.7, HSP v1.2
- Audio CODEC support: SBC, AAC, aptX
- Voice service support: Alexa Voice Service*
- Battery size: Lithium-ion 3.7V, 85mA (per earbud); Lithium-ion polymer 3.7V 545mA (case)
- Battery life: up to 10 hours, up to additional 20 hours with a charging case
- Battery charging: Quick Charge: a 5-minute charge delivers up to 1-hour playback; less than 2 hours for a full charge (when charging the unit via micro-USB cable and charging case)
- Driver unit: 5.8mm, Dynamic Driver
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Water resistance rating: IPX5 (for earbuds only)
- Dimensions (case): approximately 72.5×28.7x39mm
- Weight: 6g (per earpiece), 62.5g (both earpieces and case)
©2019 Cleer Limited. All rights reserved – Made in China
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Cleer Limited is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Cleer Limited Warranty
Cleer Limited warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship for (1) year as set forth below when purchased directly from Cleer Limited or a Cleer Limited retailer. Pursuant to this Limited Warranty, Clear Limited will, at its option, (i) repair the product using new or refurbished parts or (ii) replace the product with a new or refurbished product. For purposes of this Limited Warranty, “refurbished” means a product or part that has been returned to its original specifications. In the event of a defect, these are your exclusive remedies.
Labor: For a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase of the product (“Labor Warranty”), Cleer Limited will, at its option, repair or replace with new or refurbished product, product determined to be defective. If Cleer Limited elects to replace the product after this Labor Warranty has expired but while the parts warranty is still in effect, it will do so for the applicable labor charge.
Parts: For a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase of the product (“Parts Warranty”), Cleer Limited will supply new or refurbished replacement parts in exchange for parts determined to be defective.
This Limited Warranty covers only the hardware components
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please read and keep all the safety and operation instructions.
General Safety Information
- To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high levels for long periods.
- This product contains small parts which may be a choking hazard. Not suitable for children under age 3.
- This product contains magnetic material. Consult your physician on whether this might affect your implantable medical device.
- Risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
- Leaving the product in hot or cold places will reduce the capacity and lifetime of the battery. Always try to keep the battery between -20C° and 40C°. A product with a hot or cold battery may not work temporarily, even when the battery is fully charged.
- Use caution and follow applicable laws regarding mobile phone and headphone use if using headphones for phone calls while driving.
- Focus on your safety and that of others if you use the headphones while engaging in any activity requiring your attention. You may remove the headphones or adjust your volume to ensure you can hear surrounding sounds, including alarms and warning signals.
- Do not use the headphones if they emit any loud unusual noise. If this happens, put the headphones back the charging case and contact Cleer customer service.
- Do not submerge or expose the headphones for an extended period to water, or wear while participating in water sports, e.g., swimming, surfing, etc.
- Do not use a charger with more than 5V output.
Your product is designed and manufactured with high-quality materials and components, which can be recycled and reused. When you see the crossed-out wheel bin symbol attached to a product, it means the product is covered by the European Directive 2002/96 EC:
Never dispose of your product with other household waste. Please inform yourself about the local rules on the separate collection of electrical and electronic products. The correct disposal of your old product helps prevent potentially negative consequences on the environment and human health. Your product contains batteries covered by the European Directive 2006/66/EC, which cannot be disposed of with normal household waste.
The device complies with RF specifications when the device is used at 0mm from your body. Hereby, Cleer Limited. declares that the product complies with essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
Compliance with FCC rules
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure requirements.
The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without RF restriction.
Stay informed, get support,
and register your product at www.cleer.us