COMFEE CO-A181A B-K Air Fryer Oven Manual
- Model CO-A181A(BK)
- Rated Voltage 120V~ 60Hz
- Power 1500W
- Product Size (LxWxH) 14.41*13.98*14.49 inch / 366*355*368mm
- Gross Weight 22.04 lbs / 10 Kgs
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before cleaning or handling, putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles, or knobs.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not place any part of the Air Fryer Oven in water or other liquids. See instructions for cleaning.
- This appliance should not be used by or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance has malfunctioned or has been dropped or damaged in any way or is not operating properly. Return the Air Fryer Oven to the store or retailer where purchased for examination or repair, or adjustment.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended may cause injury.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let cord hang over the edge of the table or countertop, where it could be pulled on inadvertently by children or pets, or touch hot surfaces, which could damage the cord.
SPECIAL CORD SET INSTRUCTIONS
A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce the risks resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. Extension cords are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use.If an extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord must be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance, and the longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop, where it can be tripped over unintentionally or pulled on by children.
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY NOT INTENDEDFOR COMMERCIAL USE
PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
- A. Rotisserie spit assembly
- B. Wire rack
- C. Baking pan
- D. Air fryer basket
- E. Fetch rack
- F. Removable crumb tray
- G. Rolling cage
- H . Air fryer oven
A. Rotisserie Spit assembly
Use for roasts and whole chicken. Force Shaft lengthwise through meat and center. Slide Forks onto shaft from either end into meat, then lock in place with Set Screws. There are indentations on the shaft for the set screws. You can adjust the screws closer to the middle if needed but never but never outward towards the ends.
B. Wire rack
The Wire Rack can be used in three rack positions, bottom, middle, and top.
C. Baking pan
The Baking/Drip Pan is can be placed in any of the three rack positions.
D. Air fryer basket
The Air Fryer Basket is grated to allow air to pass through the basket for even cooking. The Air Fryer Basket should be placed in the middle rack position unless a recipe states otherwise.
E. Fetch rack
The Fetch Rack is easily to take out roasted whole chicken.
F. Removable crumb tray
The Removable Crumb Tray slides out from the bottom front of the Air Fryer Oven for easy cleaning. Always ensure that the Removable Crumb Tray is placed underneath the bottom heating elements whenever the oven is being used.
G. Rolling cage
The Rolling cage is used to cook small food that needs to be rotated, such as french fries and chicken nuggets.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- POWER ON LIGHT
Indicator light will turn on and remain lit when oven is in use.
- ON/OFF TIME knob
Use to select time for adjusting.
- TEMPERATURE °F knob
Use to select temperature for adjusting.
- FUNCTION knob
Use to select different cooking functions.
- Light Button
Push the button to turn on the interior oven light. The light will not work if the power is off.
Rack have 3 rack positions, top, middle and bottom position.
BEFORE YOUR FIRST USE
- Unpack the Air Fryer Oven and remove all packaging materials.
Clean the Air Fryer Oven according to the Care & Cleaning section of this manual.
- Place the Air Fryer Oven, on a flat, stable, level surface. Ensure that the oven is 2 to 4 inches away from the wall or any other objects.
- We recommend performing a trial run of your Air Fryer Oven to eliminate any protective substance from the heating elements. Conduct the trial run in a well-ventilated area as a small amount of smoke and odor may be detected. This is normal and should be expected.
CARE & CLEANING
- Unplug your Air Fryer Oven and allow it to completely cool before cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleaners, as they will damage the finish. Simply wipe the exterior with a clean, damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Apply thecleaning agent to a cloth, not directly onto the Air Fryer Oven. Do not use excess pressure when cleaning the area of the control panel as it could cause the text to be removed over time.
- To clean the interior walls and bottom of the oven (remove the Removable Crumb Tray first) use a damp soapycloth or sponge. Never use harsh abrasives or corrosive products including oven cleaner sprays. These could damage the oven surface. Never use steel wool pads on the Air Fryer Oven or accessories.
- The Wire Rack, Baking/Drip Pan, Air Fryer Basket and Removable Crumb Tray should be hand-washed in hot,sudsy water or use a nylon scouring pad or nylon brush. These parts are not dishwasher safe.
- Always clean the Removable Crumb Tray after each use. Excess food particles could cause smoking and will be hard to remove from tray. To remove baked hot, sudsy water or use nonabrasive cleaners. Never operate the oven without the Removable Crumb Tray in place.
- • The Rotisserie Spit, Forks, Screws and Removal Tool can be cleaned with a cloth or sponge in hot, sudsy water. For stubborn stains soak them in hot sudsy water prior to cleaning.
• The top interior of the Air Fryer Oven should be cleaned to remove excess grease that may accumulate after cooking greasy foods or after using the rotisserie function. Doing so will prevent smoking in the oven during subsequent uses.
- Manufacturer: Midea America Corp.
- Tel: 866-646-4332
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org