Cosori Original Double-Wall Electric Kettle Manual
- 1 x Double-Wall Electric Kettle
- 1 x Power Base
- 1 x User Manual
|AC 120V, 60Hz
|1.8 qt / 1.7 L
|8.3 x 9.4 x 6.3 in /
21.1 x 23.9 x 16 cm
|2.4 lb / 1.1 kg
Always follow basic safety precautions when using your kettle.Read all instructions.
- Closely supervise children near the kettle.Do not allow children to use or play with this kettle.
- Do not immerse the kettle, base, cord, or plug in water or other liquids.
- Unplug the kettle when it is not being used and before cleaning. This will avoid electric shock and prevent moisture from causing a short circuit in the power base while it is plugged in.
- Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
- Do not use the kettle if it is malfunctioning,or if the kettle, base, power cord or plug is damaged in any way.
- Do not try to repair the kettle. Contact Customer Support (see page 12).
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handle.
- Do not touch the base or metal walls of the kettle during or immediately after operation.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR KETTLE
- A. Lid
- B. Lid Release Button
- C. Spout
- D. Kettle
- E. Power Base
- F. Handle
- G. On/Off Switch
- H. Indicator Light
BEFORE FIRST USE
Perform the Water Test before using your kettle to make sure it’s working properly. Do not drink the water that is boiled during this initial test.
- Remove all parts from the package and carefully inspect each part.
- Completely unravel the power cable and place the power base on a flat, level surface.
- Press the Lid Release Button to open the lid. [Figure 1.1]
- Fill the kettle with water to the “MAX” line, then close the lid. [Figure 1.2] Place the kettle onto the power base.Plug in.
- Press the On/Off Switch. The blue indicator light will turn on. [Figure 1.3]
- The kettle will automatically turn off once it has finished boiling the water.Allow it to cool for at least 5 minutes,then pour out the water.
USING YOUR KETTLE
Do not boil other liquids in this kettle. This kettle should only be used for boiling water.
- Press the Lid Release Button to open the lid.
- Fill the kettle to the desired level.Do not fill above the “MAX” line.
- Close the lid and place the kettle onto the power base. Plug in. [Figure 2.2]
- Press the On/Off Switch. The blue indicator light will turn on. [Figure 2.3]
- The kettle will automatically turn off once it has finished boiling the water.
- The minimum amount of water needed for boiling is 2.1 US cups / 0.5 L.
- You can stop the heating process by flipping the On/Off Switch back up while the kettle is operating.
- This kettle has a dry-run safety feature. If there is no water inside the kettle, it will automatically turn off to prevent the heating plate from overheating.
- If the kettle overheats, fill it with cold water and wait for 2 minutes before using again.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Unplug the kettle and allow it to cool before cleaning.
- Wipe the kettle and base with a soft,damp cloth. Make sure that the electric socket on the underside of the kettle is kept dry.
- Dry all parts after every use.
Descaling the Kettle
You should descale the kettle at least once a week if you use it frequently. Descaling removes any mineral deposits that have built up inside the kettle. Always descale the kettle before and after storing for long periods of time.
- Unplug the kettle and pour out all water. Make sure the kettle is cool.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the kettle,or add ½ US cup / 118 mL of distilled vinegar into the kettle.
- If the kettle has thick scale buildup,scrub the kettle’s inner walls with a non-scratch scrub sponge
|Original Double-Wall Electric Kettle
|For your own reference, we strongly recommend that you record your order number and date of purchase.
|Date of Purchase
TERMS & POLICY
Arovast Corporation warrants all products to be of the highest quality in material, craftsmanship, and service, effective from the date of purchase to the end of the warranty period.Arovast Corporation will replace any product found to be defective due to manufacturer flaws based on eligibility. Refunds are available within the first 30 days of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to the following:
- Damage due to abuse, accident, alteration,misuse, tampering, or vandalism.
- Improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Damage in return transit.
- Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
Arovast Corporation and its subsidiaries assume no liability for damage caused by the use of the product other than for its intended use or as instructed in the user manual. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential losses so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
If you have any questions or concerns about your new product, please contact our helpful Customer Support Team.*Please have your order invoice and confirmation number ready before contacting Customer Support.
Arovast Corporation 1202 N. Miller St., Suite A Anaheim, CA 92806 Email: email@example.com Toll-Free: (888) 402-1684 Support Hours Monday–Friday 9:00 am–5:00 pm PST/PDT