Dragon Touch DK01 Mini Drone User Manual
- Keep the small components away from children.
- Please make sure the drone ascends slowly to avoid any potential damage at high speed.
- After landing, please turn off the remote control first, and then power off the drone.
- Please keep the drone a safe distance of 2-3 meters from other people to avoid crashes or accidents during landing.
- Children should be under the supervision of an adult when using this product.
- Please do not charge the battery which is not rechargeable. Make sure that the batteries are installed correctly. DO NOT use old batteries and new batteries at the same time.
- Users are highly recommended to power off the drone and the remotes, and take out the batteries when they are not in use for a long time.
- Be aware of the risk of short circuits.
Standard Remote Control
Gravity Sensor Remote Control
Water drop Remote Control
Charging and installing the battery
- Charge the drone battery.
- Install the drone battery when fully charged.
- Charge the gravity sensor remote control.
- Wear the gravity sensor remote control on your palm when fully charged.
- Purchase 3*AAA 1.5V batteries (not included) and install in the standard remote control.
- The battery of the water drop remote control is not rechargeable.
- For each flight, power on the drone first and then power on the remote.
- Please repeat the pairing procedure each time when the drone or remote is restarted.
- Calibration is a must to avoid losing your drone.
- Flying in the open air and within the control range is highly recommended for beginners.
FLIGHT WITH THE STANDARD REMOTE CONTROL
1. Power on and pair the remote with the drone
- Place the drone on a flat surface. Press and hold the Power button on the drone to power on. The drone’s LEDs will start flashing.
- Press the Power button on the remote control to power on. Wait for a few seconds and the pairing will be completed automatically, the LEDs on the drone will change from white to colorful and solid on.
Simultaneously move the left joystick to the bottom right at a 45° angle and move the right joystick to the bottom left at a 45° angle and hold for 3 seconds to calibrate the drone. The LED lights on the drone will blink white for about
3 seconds. The calibration is complete when the colorful LED lights turn on, and you will hear a beep from the remote control.
- Option 1: After finishing the pairing, push the Left joystick forward to unlock. The four propellers will then start rotating. Push the Left joystick forward again, the drone will take off.
- Option 2: After finishing the pairing, push the Left joystick forward to unlock. The four propellers will then start rotating. Press the One key take-off button to take off.
- Ascend and descend: Push the Left joystick forward and the drone will ascend; pull it backward and the drone will descend.
- Rotate left and rotate right: Pull the Left joystick leftward and the drone will rotate to the left; pull it rightward and the drone will rotate to the right.
- Forward and backward: Push the Right joystick forward and the drone will fly forward; pull it backward and the drone will fly backward.
- Leftward and rightward: Pull the Right joystick leftward and the drone will fly leftward; pull it rightward and the drone will fly rightward.
After flying the drone to an altitude of over 2 meters, press the Right joystick and 360° Flip button to activate 360° Flip function. Release once the flip is completed. Move the Right joystick forward/backward/leftward/rightward to flip the drone 360° in the corresponding direction. Please note that this function cannot be activated when the battery power of the drone is low. Release the Right joystick and the 360° Flip button to exit the trimming mode.
Low speed is the drone’s default setting. Press the Speed switch button once for medium speed, indicated by two beeps from the remote. Press it again for high speed, indicated by three beeps from the remote. A third press will return the drone to low speed, indicated by one beep from the remote.
One key return
Press and hold the One key return button, the drone will fly backwards in the reverse direction of its original flight path. Press and hold the button again to exit this mode.
Press the Headless mode button to activate the function. The LEDs on the drone will flash and users will hear a beeping sound from the remote. In this mode, the drone will fly following the direction of the Right joystick regardless of the position of your drone’s head or tail. Press the same button again to exit this mode.
Infrared obstacle avoidance
Press down the One key take-off/Infrared obstacle avoidance button to activate the Infrared obstacle avoidance mode. The drone will fly in another direction when it detects an obstacle. Press it down again to exit this mode.
Press down and hold the One-key Landing button for 3 seconds, the drone will stop flying and fall to the ground. To avoid any unpleasant accidents, please make sure there is nobody under the drone when using emergency stop.
This is one of the drone’s default settings. When you release the Left joystick after the ascending/descending action, the drone will hover at its current flight altitude. Proper trimming can help achieve a stable flight.
FLIGHT WITH THE WATER DROP REMOTE CONTROL
Note: Please turn off the standard remote control and gravity sensor remote control before using the water drop remote control.
Place the drone on a flat surface. Press and hold the Power button on the drone to power on. The LEDs on it will start flashing. You do not need to power on and pair the water drop remote control with the drone.
Press the Power button on the drone. The LEDs on the drone will start flashing quickly. The calibration is complete when the LEDs flash slowly.
- Option 1: Press the button on the water drop remote control to commence take-of
- Option 2: Place the drone in the palm of your hand with the head of the drone facing forwards. Gently throw it into the air.
- Frequently clean this product with a soft clean cloth.
- Avoid exposing this product to sunlight, heat or high temperatures.
- Keep away from water.
- Regularly check the plugs and other components, please repair the product before using it if something is broken or damaged.
- Drone LEDs are not lighting up.
- Press the Power button on the drone.
- Replace or charge the battery of the drone.
- Make sure the connectors of the battery are firmly plugged in.
- Drone LEDs keep flashing, but the drone is not responding to any commands from the standard remote control.
- Pair the drone and the remote again.
- Replace or charge the battery of the drone.
- Make sure the batteries in the remote have enough power.
- Make sure to turn off the gravity sensor remote control.
- The flight is not stable.
- Return the drone and restart to do calibration as instructed.
- Make the flight trimming accordingly.
- Fly the drone when the weather is good.