EarFun Air Pro 2 Hybrid ANC True Wireless Earbuds Manual
What’s in the Box
- Touch control zone
- Earbuds LED indicator
- Charging contactor
- USB-C charging port
- Charging case
- Charging case button
- Charging dock
- Charging case indicator
- Open or close the charging case to activate the LED battery indicator.
- Remove the insulating film on the charging case for the first time.
- Fully charge both the earbuds and the charging case before the first usage.
- Place the earbuds back into the charging case and the earbuds will start charging.
- Fully dry off the earbuds and the USB port before charging.
- Connect USB-C cable for charging
- Wireless charging(not included)
- Bluetooth version V5.2
- Bluetooth frequency 2.402GHz-2.48GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power <6dBm
- Bluetooth profile A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Maximum working range 15m (without obstacles)
- Battery capacity 45mAh x 2(earbuds); 500mAh(charging case)
- Charging time 1 hour(for earbuds); 2 hours(for charging case via USB-C); 3.5 hours(for charging case via wireless charger)
- Playtime ANC OFF–Up to 7 hours, Totally 34 hours with the charging case; (varies by volume level and audio content) ANC ON–Up to 6 hours, Totally 30 hours with the charging case; (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Input DC 5V / 1A
- Dimensions 65mm x 52mm x 31.8mm
- Weight 53g
How to Fit
Note: If the earbuds are not worn correctly, it may affect the noise canceling effect.
- Choose the ear tips that fit your ears the best.
- Identify the left and right earbuds.
- Insert the earbuds into the canal of your ears
- Turn and find the most comfortable position.
Pairing Your Earbuds
First-time Pairing with Device
- Step 1: Open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically power on and enter into pairing mode.
- Step 2: Activate Bluetooth on your Bluetooth-enabled device and search for other Bluetooth devices.
- Step 3: Select “EarFun Air” from the list of Bluetooth devices shown (if a password is needed. type ‘0000’).
- The earbuds will automatically connect with the device paired last time when the case is open.
- Each earbud could be used independently.
Connect to a New Device
- Step 1. Unpair the earbuds from the Bluetooth-enabled device that’s connected. The earbuds will disconnect from the current device and enter into pairing mode for another pair.
- Step 2. Search on the new device and connect.
- Step 1. Place both earbuds back into the charging case and make sure they are being charged, keep the cover open, and then press the reset button(on the case) for 2 seconds until the LED indicators on the earbuds flash in blue rapidly.
- Step 2. Search on the new device and connect.
Open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically power on. Place the earbuds back into the charging case. Close the case and the earbuds will automatically power off.
If the earbuds are not connected to any device, it will automatically power off after 10 minutes for us the horrors life
Noise Cancelling Control
Earbuds LED Indicator
- Power on Blue indicator flashes 1 second
- Power off White indicator flashes 1 second
- Pairing mode Indicator flashes blue
- Successfully connected Indicator goes out
- Factory reset Indicator flashes alternately in blue and white
Reset and Reconnecting
If you fail to build a connection between two earbuds, or between earbuds and a Bluetooth device, please try the following steps:
- Place both earbuds into the charging case.
- Keep the charging case open, then touch and hold the button on each earbud at the same time for at least 10 until they flash alternately in blue and white then earbuds have been reset successfully.
- Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device and reconnect “FarFun Free Pro 2”.
Q: Can I use both earphones separately?
A: Yes, each earbud could be used independently.
Q: The earphones are turning on, but it doesn’t connect to my device.
A: To connect the earbuds to your device, please check if the Bluetooth of the device is on at first, then select ‘EarFun Air Pro 2’ on the Bluetooth list to get paired. If the earbuds still can’t connect to your device, please try to reset it, or contact our customer support.
Q: Why the connection is not stable and cut out intermittently?
A: Please make sure there are no objects between the earphones and your Bluetooth device, and make sure there is no radio or WIFI interference nearby.
Q: What is the range of Bluetooth earphones?
A: Bluetooth earphones have a maximum range of 49 feet (15m, no obstacle). However, the actual range will depend on usage and environment.
Q: Is there volume control on the earphones?
A: Yes, touching the L earbud once decreases the volume, and touching the R once could increase it.
Q: My earphones will not switch on.
A: Please recharge it and make sure it has enough battery power. If it is fully charged and still nothing happens or if you are not able to charge the unit, please contact our customer support for warranty cover.
Q: Is the charging case waterproof?
A: No, the earbuds are IPX5 sweat & waterproof, but the charging case is not waterproof.
Q: Will the earbuds shut off automatically?
A: The earbuds will remain on as long as they are connected to a device. If no audio is in use, they will enter power-saving mode and wake up once the audio is played. If the earbuds are not connected to any devices, they will automatically shut off in 10 minutes,
- For FAQS and more information
- Please Email to: email@example.com