Edifier S350DB Bookshelf Speaker User Manual
Important safety instruction
- Please read the instructions carefully. Keep it in safe place for future reference.
- Use only accessories approved by the manufacturer.
- Install the instrument properly by following the instructions in the device connection section.
- Using the product in a 0-35℃ environment is recommended.
- To reduce the risk of fire and electric shock, do not expose the product to rain or moisture.
- Do not use this product near water. Do not immerge the product into any liquid or have it exposed to dripping or splashing.
- Do not install or use this product near any heat source (e.g. radiator, heater, stove, or other devices that generate heat).
- Do not place any object filled with liquids, such as vases on the product; neither should any open fire, such as lighted candles be placed on the product.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Do not insert any object into ventilation openings or slots. It may cause fire or electric shock.
- Do not force a plug into the jack. Before connection, check for blockage in the jack and whether the plug matches the jack and is oriented to the right direction.
- Keep the provided accessories and parts (such as screws) away from children to prevent from being swallowed by mistake.
- Place the product near the power outlet for easy use.
- Before use, make sure that the operating voltage is the same as your local power supply. Correct operating voltage can be found on the product plate.
- For safety purpose, unplug the product during lightning storms or when unused for extended periods of time.
- Under normal conditions, the power supply may get hot. Please keep good ventilation in the area and exercise caution.
- Safety warning labels on the housing or bottom of the product or power adaptor.
Picture for reference only, actual product prevails.
- Power switch
- Power cable connector
- PC input
- AUX input
- Optical input
- Coaxial input
- Connect to satellite speaker(R)
- Connect to satellite speaker(L)
- Connect to subwoofer
- Display screen
- Treble volume dial
- Bass volume dial
- Master volume dial/input selection Press it to navigate between audio inputs: PC >AUX->Optical->Coaxial-> Bluetooth. Press and hold to enable and disable the standby function
- Power indicator
- Optical input
- Coaxial input
- Bluetooth input
- PC input
- AUX input
- Previous track
- Volume increase
- Volume decrease
- Next track
Battle installation and replacement Rotate the battery cover based on the arrow direction and take off it, correctly install the CR2025 battery into the battery storage and then close the battery cover.
Warning! Don’t swallow the battery, or it will be a danger with chemical burn. The product includes a button battery. It will be harm to the body if you swallow battery, even will lead to people die within 2 hours. Please don’t place the new or old battery in the place where children can touch and _get. Don’t use the product it-the battery cover is not closed, and make sure the children is far from getting the remote control. Please go to the hospital as soon as you possible when someone has swallowed a battery or take it into body. Don’t place the battery (included in the remote control) to the sun, fire and similar environment.
Rotate the battery cover following the direction of the arrow to remove it. Install the CR2025 battery in the battery compartment and close the cover, rotating to seal it.
This product includes a button battle. Please ensure proper care is given to the disposal of the battery. Do not highest the battery or leave it in a place where it is accessible to children. If accidentally consumed, please go to the hospital 1mmed1ately. Place the remote control in a secure place away_ from heat sources including direct sunlight or fire. Ensure proper disposal of the battery once it is used. Look for your local disposal centers for details.
- Turn on speaker and switch to Bluetooth mode by pressing the Bluetooth button on the remote control or press the master volume control on the active satellite speaker until Bluetooth icon comes on.
- Go to setup on your source devices (mobile phones, tablets, etc.) and search for nearby Bluetooth devices, you will find “EDIFIER S3500B” in the list.
- Pair your device with “EDIFIER S3500B”.
- Play audio tracks on your device and adjust the volume to a desired level.
- To disconnect Bluetooth, press and hold the Bluetooth button on the remote control.
- Bluetooth on the product can be searched and connected only when speaker is ON and switch to the Bluetooth input. When the speaker is switch to other audio inputs, the Bluetooth connection will be disconnected. When switched to Bluetooth input, the speaker will try to connect the last connected Bluetooth source device.
- Bluetooth connectivity and compatibility may be different among different source devices, depending on the software version of source devices.
- To enjoy the full Bluetooth functions of this product, please ensure your mobile device supports A2DP and AVRCP profile.
- PIN code for connection is “0000” if needed.
- The built-in aptX decoder in the product helps to achieve better wireless transmission sound quality, therefore please use the device supporting aptX as the audio source.
To learn more about EDIFIER, please visit www.edifier.com For Edifier warranty queries, please visit the relevant country page on www.edifier.com and review the section titled Warranty Terms. USA and Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org South America: Please visit www.edifier.com (English) or www.edifierla.com (Spanish/Portuguese) for local contact information.