HyperX Pulsefire Haste Wireless User Manual
The HyperX Pulsefire Haste is a gaming mouse produced by HyperX, a popular brand known for their gaming peripherals. The Pulsefire Haste is designed to provide gamers with a lightweight and responsive experience.
Key features of the HyperX Pulsefire Haste include:
- Lightweight Design: The mouse weighs only 59 grams, making it one of the lightest gaming mice on the market. This lightweight construction aims to reduce fatigue during long gaming sessions and enable quick and precise movements.
- Honeycomb Shell: The mouse features a honeycomb shell design, which not only contributes to its lightweight nature but also helps with ventilation and grip, providing additional comfort during intense gaming sessions.
- Pixart 3335 Sensor: The Pulsefire Haste is equipped with a Pixart 3335 sensor, which offers a high sensitivity of up to 16,000 DPI. This allows for precise tracking and accurate cursor movement, ideal for both casual and competitive gaming.
- Omron Switches: The mouse utilizes Omron switches for the main buttons, providing a crisp and tactile click response. These switches are durable and designed to withstand millions of clicks, ensuring longevity.
- Six Programmable Buttons: The Pulsefire Haste features six programmable buttons, allowing users to customize their mouse settings and assign specific commands or macros to each button. This customization helps streamline gaming and productivity tasks.
Overall, the HyperX Pulsefire Haste is aimed at gamers who prefer lightweight and responsive mice. Its features make it well-suited for fast-paced gaming genres such as first-person shooters and competitive esports titles.
- 4P5D7AA – Black
- 4P5D8AA – White
- A. Left click button
- B. Right click button
- C. Mouse wheel
- D. DPI button
- E. Forward button
- F. Back button
- G. USB-C port
- H. Optical gaming sensor
- I. Power switch
- J. Grip tape
- K. Mouse skates
- L. HyperFlex USB-C/USB-A charge/data cable
- M. USB wireless receiver
- N. Wireless adapter
- Shape Symmetrical
- Sensor Pixart PAW3335
- Resolution Up to 16000 DPI
- DPI Presets 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI
- Speed 450 IPS
- Acceleration 40G
- Buttons 6
- Left / Right Button Switches TTC Golden Micro Dustproof Switch
- Left / Right Button Durability 80 million clicks
- Light Effects Per-LED RGB lighting1
- Onboard Memory 1 profile
- Connection Type 2.4GHz wireless / wired
- Charging Type Wired
- Polling Rate 1000Hz
- Skate Material Virgin-grade PTFE
- Battery Type 370mAh Li-ion polymer battery
- Battery Life Up to 100 hours2
- Length 124.3mm
- Height 38.2mm
- Width 66.8mm
- Weight (without cable) Black – 61g White – 62g
- Weight (with cable) Black – 95g White – 96g
- Cable Type Detachable HyperFlex USB-C Cable
- Cable Length 1.8m
For optimal performance, please use the provided wireless adapter and keep within 20cm of the mouse. These instructions apply both for Computers and Game Consoles (PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S).
- Connect the wireless receiver to the wireless adapter.
- Connect the USB-C connector to the wireless adapter.
- Connect the USB-A connector to the computer or game console.
- Flip the mouse to its underside.
- Move the power switch to the “On” position. A green colored indicator should be visible.
Connect the mouse to a PC using the included USB-C to USB-A cable. These instructions apply both for Computers and Game Consoles (PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S).
- Connect the USB-C connector into the mouse USB-C port.
- Connect the USB-A connector into the computer or game console.
Pulsefire Haste Wireless includes grip tape that can be used for added control and comfort, if desired. The grip tape will cover the hex cutout holes on the left and right mouse buttons.
- Attach the button grip tape for the left  and right  mouse buttons, with the pointed end facing the forward direction of the mouse.
- Attach the side grip tape for the left  and right  sides of the mouse, following the shape of the mouse.
Grip tape adhesion may weaken over time, as well as repetitive removal and re-use of the original grip tape applied.
Pulsefire Haste Wireless includes an extra set of PTFE skates in case the preinstalled skates are lost, damaged, or worn. To replace the skates, follow these instructions
- Remove the skate by gently wedging a flat tool under the skate. If needed, use a small flathead screwdriver or similar tool.
- Lift and pry the skate from the mouse
- Remove adhesive residue and debris from the mouse. A clean dry surface will provide optimal adhesion.
- Peel the replacement mouse skate from the backing paper and install on the mouse. Use tweezers if needed.
- Remove the outer protective film.
It is recommended to fully charge your mouse before first use. Battery percentage can be found within NGENUITY. The mouse is charged via USB-C, located at the top part of the mouse. While the cable is attached, the mouse will operate in wired mode.
There are 4 default DPI presets 400 DPI (red), 800 DPI (blue), 1600 DPI (yellow), 3200 DPI (green). Up to 5 DPI presets can be stored on the mouse. Customizing and saving DPI settings can be done with NGENUITY.
Software To customize lighting, DPI, polling rate, lift off distance, macro settings, and check battery life, download the HyperX NGENUITY software at: hyperxgaming.com/ngenuity.
If you are experiencing any issues with the mouse, you can perform a factory reset. Onboard memory will be cleared, and all settings will revert to default DPI settings listed above and lighting effects (Rainbow Cycle). Hold DPI button + mouse wheel button down for 5 seconds. The mouse wheel will flash red momentarily and disappear once reset has completed.