HyperX QuadCast S USB Microphone User Manual
The HyperX QuadCast S USB Microphone is a high-quality microphone designed for gamers, streamers, and content creators. It is an upgraded version of the original HyperX QuadCast microphone, featuring some enhanced features and aesthetics.
Key features of the HyperX QuadCast S USB Microphone include:
- Four Polar Patterns: It offers four different polar patterns, including stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, and bidirectional. This versatility allows you to choose the best option for your recording needs, whether you’re recording solo commentary, interviews, or group discussions.
- Built-in Shock Mount: The QuadCast S comes with an integrated shock mount that helps reduce the vibrations and handling noise, ensuring clearer audio recordings.
- Tap-to-Mute Sensor with LED Indicator: The microphone has a touch-sensitive mute button on the top. Simply tap it to mute/unmute the microphone. It also features an LED indicator that shows the microphone’s mute status, making it convenient to know when you’re muted or not.
Anti-Vibration Shock Mount
The microphone is equipped with an internal shock mount to minimize vibrations and mechanical noise, allowing for clearer audio.
- Customizable RGB Lighting: The QuadCast S features customizable RGB lighting, allowing you to personalize your microphone setup with various lighting effects.
- Convenient Gain Control: It has a built-in gain control dial on the bottom, enabling you to easily adjust the microphone sensitivity and volume levels on the fly.
- High-Quality Sound: The microphone utilizes a condenser capsule with a 24-bit/48kHz resolution, delivering clear and detailed audio recordings.
- Plug-and-Play: It connects via USB and is compatible with PC, Mac, and PlayStation 4. Simply plug it in, and it’s ready to use without the need for any additional software or drivers.
Overall, the HyperX QuadCast S USB Microphone offers a combination of functionality, convenience, and audio quality, making it an excellent choice for gamers, streamers, podcasters, and content creators who want to improve their audio setup.
- A Tap-to-mute sensor
- B Gain control knob
- C Polar pattern knob
- D Headphone jack
- E USB-C port
- F USB cable
- G Mount adapter*
Selecting a Microphone Polar Pattern
Adjusting Microphone Gain
Using on PC or PS4
HyperX is a division of Kingston.
THIS DOCUMENT SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
©2020 Kingston Technology Corporation, 17600 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 USA.
All rights reserved. All registered trademarks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Radiant RGB lighting fixtures with dynamic effects: customize lovely RGB lighting and dynamic results for an attention grabbing shot of customizable fashion. built-in anti-vibration shock mount: Isolate the mic and suppress the sound of unintentional rumbles and bumps with the elastic rope suspension. tap-to-mute sensor with LED repute indicator: Use the convenient tap-to-mute functionality to save you an audio accident along side the assist of the LED mic popularity indicator.
If the light is on, the mic is energetic, if the light is off, the mic is muted. four selectable polar patterns: select among four polar styles (stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional) to optimize your broadcast setup and keep the focus on the sounds you need to be heard. Customizable thru HyperX Ngenuity software: personalize your RGB lights and consequences with the HyperX Ngenuity software.
gain control adjustment: without problems adjusts your mic sensitivity with the aid of turning the dial at the bottom of the QuadCast. Mount adapter, pop filter out, and headphone jack: flexible adapter suits 3’8-inch and five’8-inch threaded setups, well suited with most mic stands or boom palms. The inner pop filter helps block plosive sounds from hitting the mic, and you can reveal the mic through the headphone jack. Multi-tool and program compatibility:
Get extremely good sound whether or not you’re connecting to a laptop, PS4, or Mac. QuadCast S is licensed with the aid of Discord and TeamSpeak, and works on most important streaming systems like Streamlabs OBS, OBS Studio, and XSplit. word: products with electrical plugs are designed to be used within the US. retailers and voltage vary the world over and this product may also require an adapter or converter for use for your vacation spot. Please test compatibility before shopping.
Q: What is the HyperX QuadCast S USB Microphone?
A: The HyperX QuadCast S is a USB microphone designed for streamers, podcasters, and content creators. It offers high-quality audio capture with features like four selectable polar patterns, built-in anti-vibration shock mount, and customizable RGB lighting.
Q: What are the polar patterns supported by the QuadCast S?
A: The QuadCast S supports four polar patterns: cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional, and stereo. Cardioid is suitable for solo recording, bidirectional for interviews or dual-person podcasts, omnidirectional for capturing sound from all directions, and stereo for immersive audio.
Q: Does the QuadCast S require any additional software or drivers?
A: No, the QuadCast S is a plug-and-play device, meaning it does not require any additional software or drivers. Simply connect it to your computer’s USB port, and it should be recognized as an audio input device.
Q: Can I monitor my audio in real-time with the QuadCast S?
A: Yes, the QuadCast S features a 3.5mm headphone jack on the back, allowing you to monitor your audio in real-time without any latency issues. Simply plug in your headphones to the microphone and adjust the volume using the control dial.