NUWAVE Primo Grill Oven Manual
- Read all instructions, safeguards, and warnings before using the Primo.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- Use the handles on the Power Head or use oven mitts.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse the cord, plugs, or Primo in water or other liquids.
- Unplug the Primo from the outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
- Allow the Primo to cool before cleaning, putting on, or taking off parts.
- Do not operate Primo with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
- The use of other accessories that are not intended to be used with the Primo is not recommended. Doing so may damage the Primo and can cause accidents.
- Do not place the Primo close to flammable materials, heating units, or wet environments.
- Do not replace with other parts that are not designed specifically for the Primo.
- Do not move the Primo while in operation. Only after the Primo has completely cooled should moving be attempted. Always wait for the appliance to cool down prior to handling it.
- Never block the air vents.
- Use extreme caution when operating the Primo or any other appliance.
- Stop or pause cooking before removing the Dome. The Dome with Power Head should be placed on the Dome Holder.
A short power-supply cord (or detachable power-supply cord) is provided to reduce the risk of becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. Longer detachable power-supply cords or extension cords are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use. If a longer detachable power-supply cord or extension cord is used:
- The marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance.
- The longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it could be pulled on or tripped over unintentionally. The Primo should be operated on a separate electrical outlet from other operating appliances due to wattage limitations. The appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
- If the appliance is of the grounded type, the cord set or extension cord should be a grounding-type 3-wire cord.
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- Power Head Part #: 26701
- Probe Part #: 26706
- Power Dome Part #: 26702
- Dome Holder Part #: 26707
- Non-Stick Grill Plate Part #: 26704
- Base Part #: 26705
- There are 100 preprogrammed recipes in the Primo that can be adjusted (numbers 1 to 100).
- Up to 100 unique programs (recipes) can be stored (numbers 101 to 150).
- Press ON/OFF.
- Press PROG. The display will show 1 and PROG.
- Choose the program number (1-150) by pressing the Up or Down arrows.
- The Primo will cook the preprogrammed recipe.
- Numbers 1-100 are preset programs.
- Numbers 101-150 are user-set programs.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Before First Use:
Clean the Primo and accessories before the first use, after every use, or between large batches. The Grill Plate has a non-stick coating. Do not use metal utensils or harsh abrasives when cleaning as this can damage the coating.
- Unplug the appliance and make sure it cools completely.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the outside of the Primo.
- Hand-wash the Power Dome (disconnected from Power Head), Grill Plate, and Base or clean in the dishwasher.
- Unplug the appliance and let it cool down completely.
- Make sure that all the parts are cleaned and dry.
Do not immerse Power Head in water or attempt to cycle through the dishwasher. Make sure the Primo has cooled completely prior to cleaning.
THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTS
The Primo, including the Power Head, Probe, Power Dome, Dome Holder, Non-Stick Grill Plate, and Base is to be free from manufacturer defects. All electrical components are warranted for 1 year from the date of purchase, under normal household use, and when operated in accordance with the Manufacturer’s written instructions. The Manufacturer will provide the necessary parts and labor to repair any part of the Primo at NuWave LLC Service Department. After the expiration of the warranty, the cost of the labor and parts will be the responsibility of the owner.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
The Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized dealer or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use or exposure is not covered by this Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not cover failure, damages, or inadequate performance due to accident, acts of God (such as lightning), fluctuations in electric power, alterations, abuse, misuse, misapplications, corrosive-type atmospheres, improper installation, failure to operate in accordance with the Manufacturer’s written instructions, abnormal use or commercial use. NuWave LLC reserves the right to void the Limited Warranty, where allowable by law, for products purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE
The owner shall have the obligation and responsibility to: pay for all services and parts not covered by the warranty; prepay the freight to and from Service Department for any part or system returned under this warranty; and carefully package the product using adequate padding material to prevent damage in transit. The original container is ideal for this purpose. Include in the package the owner’s name, address, daytime telephone number, a detailed description of the problem, and your “RGA number.” (Call 1-877-689-2838) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the RGA number (Return Goods Authorization number). Provide the cooking system model & serial number and proof of date of purchase (a copy of the receipt) when making claims under this warranty.
To the maximum extent permitted by law you expressly agree to refrain from bringing or joining any claims in any representative or class-wide capacity, including but not limited to, bringing or joining any claims in any class action or classwide arbitration.