Origin-Storage OSFNBAG14L-PX1CT3 Security Filter Guide
Origin Anti Glare Display Film
- Alignment and Placement:
- Grab the filter by the edges to avoid smudging the sensitive adhesive.
- Gently position the filter onto the screen, ensuring perfect alignment with the edges.
- Start from one corner and gently press the filter down, progressively smoothing it across the surface.
- Use a credit card or squeegee (wrapped in a microfiber cloth) to gently glide over the surface and eliminate any pesky air bubbles.
- Adhesive Bonding:
- Once the filter is perfectly aligned, apply firm pressure to the edges using a soft cloth.
- Start from one side and work your way around the entire perimeter, ensuring a secure and seamless bond.
- Verification and Adjustment:
- Take a step back and admire your handiwork! Inspect the filter closely for any imperfections or lingering air bubbles.
- If you spot any bubbles, don’t panic!
- Carefully peel back the affected corner, release the trapped air, and re-adhere the filter, smoothing it out again.
By following these steps, you’ll have your privacy filter installed flawlessly, ready to shield your data from prying eyes and enhance your viewing comfort.
Please note that Origin assumes no responsibility for damage or improper application resulting from user error.
- Consider applying the filter in a well-lit environment to facilitate precise alignment.
- If necessary, use a squeegee or credit card to gently smooth out any remaining air bubbles.
- Avoid touching the adhesive side of the filter with your fingers.
By following these steps and taking proper precautions, you can successfully apply the Origin Anti-Glare Display Film and enjoy optimal viewing clarity and glare reduction.
Origin Security Filter with adhesive stripes
- Display Filter: The anti-glare film to be applied to your screen.
- Adhesive Strip: A self-adhesive strip for secure attachment of the filter.
- Adhesive Strip Preparation: Carefully detach the adhesive strip from its backing paper. Avoid touching the adhesive surface with your fingers.
- Filter Attachment: Place the adhesive strip on the backside of the filter, ensuring it is positioned close to the edge for optimal grip. Press firmly along the entire length of the strip to secure it onto the filter.
- Protective Foil Removal: Carefully peel off the protective foil covering the adhesive surface of the strip. Handle the filter with care to avoid leaving fingerprints on the exposed adhesive.
- Screen Mount: Position the filter centrally on your screen, aligning it precisely with the edges. Carefully press the filter onto the screen, starting from one corner and progressively smoothing outwards to eliminate any air bubbles.
Maintaining the Adhesion of Your Privacy Filter:
For both the adhesive layer on the filter and the adhesive strip:
- Regular Dusting: Use a dry, lint-free microfiber cloth to gently remove dust and surface debris. Avoid using rough materials or cleaning solutions, as they may damage the adhesive.
- Occasional Deep Cleaning: For more thorough cleaning, rinse the adhesive layer and strip it under lukewarm water. Remember: Be gentle, avoid strong water pressure, and do not submerse the filter itself.
- Gentle Scrubbing: If necessary, lightly rub the adhesive with your fingertips or a soft bristle brush to remove stubborn dirt or debris.
Important: Don’t scrub too hard, as this could scratch or weaken the adhesive.
- Thorough Drying: After rinsing, use the provided wipe or another clean, lint-free microfiber cloth to carefully dry the adhesive layer and strip. Ensure there’s no moisture left behind, as this could affect adhesion.
For the adhesive strip only:
- Replacement Recommendation: Consider replacing the adhesive strip every 6-12 months, depending on usage and cleaning frequency. This will ensure optimal adhesion and prevent the filter from falling off.
By following these simple tips, you can keep the adhesive layer on your privacy filter and the adhesive strip clean and functional for optimal performance and lasting protection.
Always handle the filter and adhesive strip with care. Avoid touching the adhesive surfaces with your fingers or exposing them to harsh chemicals or cleaning solutions