PYLE PDA46BT Audio Desktop Amplifier Manual
- TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER (OR BACK).
- NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS ARE INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
- This symbol indicates “Dangerous Voltage” inside the product that presents a risk of electric shock or personal injury.
- This symbol indicates important instructions accompanying the product.
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH THE WIDE BLADE OF THE PLUG TO THE WIDE SLOT, AND FULLY INSERT.
- This apparatus shall always be connected to an AC outlet with a protective grounding connection.
- To disconnect the apparatus from the mains, the plug must be pulled out from the mains socket, therefore the mains, plug shall be readily operable.
- Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing. Do not put objects filled with liquids, such as vases on the apparatus.
- To turn this apparatus off completely, you must pull the power plug out of the wall socket. Consequently, the power plug must be easily and readily accessible at all times.
- Ensure that the AC power supply in your house complies with the power requirements listed on the identification sticker located on the back of your product Install your product horizontally, on a suitable base (furniture), with enough space.
- around it for ventilation (3-4 inches, 7-10 me). Make sure the ventilation slots are not covered. Do not place the unit on amplifiers or other equipment which may become hot. This unit is designed for continuous use. To fully turn off the unit, disconnect the AC plug from the wall outlet.
- Unplug the unit if you intend to leave it unused for a long period of time. During thunderstorms, disconnect the AC plug from the wall outlet. Voltage peaks due to lightning could damage the unit.
- Do not expose the unit to direct sunlight or other heat sources. This could lead to overheating and cause the unit to malfunction.
- Protect the product from moisture (i.e. vases), and excess heat (e.g.a fireplace) or equipment creating strong magnetic or electric fields. Disconnect the power cable from the AC supply if the unit malfunctions. Your product is not intended for industrial use. This product is for personal use only
- Condensation may occur if your product has been stored in cold temperatures. If transporting the unit during the winter, wait approximately 2 hours until the unit has reached room temperature before using.
- The batteries used with this product contain chemicals that are harmful to the environment.
- Do not dispose of batteries in the general household trash.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Read Instructions. All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the system is operated.
- Retain Instructions. The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
- Heed Warnings. All warnings on the appliances and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
- Follow Instructions. All operating and use instructions should be followed.
- Cleaning. Unplug the appliance from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
- Attachments. Do not use attachments not recommended by the product manufacturer as they may cause hazards.
- Water and Moisture. Do not use these appliances near water for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, and the like.
- Accessories. Do not place these appliances on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table. The audio/video products may fall, causing serious injury to a child or adult and serious damage to the products.
- Ventilation. Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation and to ensure the reliable operation of the appliances and to protect them from overheating, and these openings must not be blocked or covered. The openings should never be blocked by placing the products on a bed, sofa, rug, or another similar surface.
- Power Sources. This product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking labels. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home, consult your appliance dealer or local power company.
- Grounding or Polarization. This product is equipped with polarized alternating current line plugs (plugs having one blade wider than the other). This plug will fit into the power outlet only one way. This is a safety feature. If you are unable In insert the plug fully into the outlet, try reversing the plug.
- Power Cord Protection. Power supply cord should be routed so that it is not likely In be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against it, paying particular attention to cords at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the appliances.
- Lightning. For added protection for this audio/video product during a lightning storm, or when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time, unplug it from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system. This will prevent damage to the product due to lightning and power line surges.
- Power Lines. An outside antenna system should not be located in the vicinity of overhead power lines or other electric light or power circuits, or where it can fall into such power lines or druids. When installing an outside antenna system, extreme care should be taken In keep from touching such power lines or circuits as contact with them might be fatal.
Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords as this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
- Object and Liquid Entry. Never push objects of any kind into this product through openings, as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short out parts that could result in a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on this audio/Video product.
- Servicing. Do not attempt to service this product yourself, as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
- Damage Requiring Service. Unplug this product from wall outlets and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following conditions:
- Replacement Parts. When replacement parts are required, be sure the service technician has used replacement parts specified by the manufacturer or that the parts have the same characteristics as the original part. Unauthorized substitutions may result in fire, electric shock or other hazards.
The danger of EXPLOSION if batteries are incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type (2 x “AAA” batteries)
Do not expose batteries or battery packs to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or similar.
THE FRONT PANEL DESCRIPTION OF THE FUNCTION
- POWER LED
- PC-USB LED
- BLUETOOTH LED
- AUX LED
- REMOTE WINDOW
- STANDBY/INPUTS/MAIN VOLUME CONTROL
In the Stand By status, Short press for working
In working status, Short press for inputs
In working status, Left or right adjustment for volume control In working status, Press 2-3 seconds for stand by
THE FRONT PANEL DESCRIPTION OF THE FUNCTION
BACK PANEL DESCRIPTION OF FUNCTION
- External antenna for Bluetooth
- PC-USB input
- Aux input
- Line output
- Right channel output
- Left channel output
- Power input
- Power switch
- POWER: Stand by/Power
- MUTE: In working status, short press to mute or unmute.
- PC-USB IN: PC-USB control Works only using both PC and amplifier for connecting.
- BT IN: Bluetooth mode control. Press to activate Bluetooth
- AUX IN: AUX mode control. Press to activate AUX mode.
- TREBLE +: Up for treble control. Adjust the increase of treble.
- TREBLE -: Down for treble control. Adjust the decrease of treble.
- BASS +: Up for bass control. Adjust the increase of bass.
- BASS – : Down for bass control. Adjust the decrease of bass.
- BT PAIR: Bluetooth pairing
- Previous Control Press to select the previous song Works only for Bluetooth or PC-USB mode
- : Next Control Press to select next song Works only for Bluetooth or PC-USB mode
- : Play/Pause Control. Play or pause only for Bluetooth or USB mode. Will not work on mute
- VOL + : Main Volume Up Adjust the increase of volume. Short press for step volume adjustment, long press for fast volume adjustment.
- VOL – : Main Volume Down Adjust the decrease of volume. Short press for step volume adjustment, long press for fast volume adjustment.
OTHER SPECIAL CONNECTION
- Bluetooth Connection
- Select Bluetooth mode for input
- There will be a voice prompt
- And it will be broadcast automatically.
- The Bluetooth device is ready for pairing.
- Compatible: PC: Win2000, Win XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 and loss, Android phone, android tablet. iPhone, iPad
- Bluetooth name: PDA46BT
- Barrier-free distance: over 15meters (TWS: 5meters)
TRUE WIRELESS STEREO (TWS) CONNECTION
- Under Bluetooth mode;
- Under disconnected with the machine;
- Press and hold to START/PAUSE, Open another amplifier at the same time;
- The 2nd amplifier will connect automatically
- After the connection is successful, The 2nd amplifier will work automatically
- TWS can only be used in Bluetooth and AUX mode, and PC-USB can’t use TWS;
LINE OUTPUT CONNECTION
- Compact Desktop Amplifier Design
- Hi-Fi (High Fidelity) System
- 2-Ch. Audio Source Receiver System
- Built-in Bluetooth Music Streaming Receiver
- Connect & Stream from External Devices
- RCA (L/R) Audio Aux Connectors, Input/output
- 2-in-1 Banana Plug / Screw Terminal Speaker Connectors
- Treble & Bass Adjustment with Remote Control
- Rear Panel Antenna for Extended Range
- Direct-to-Computer Connection via USB Port
- True Wireless Stereo (TWS)Function
- Rotary Volume Control
- Signal Input LED Indicator Lights
- Power ON/OFF Switch
- Power Output: 100 Watt MAX
- USB Connector: Type B
- Input Sensitivity: 650mV (+/-50mV, Aux)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz (+/-3 dB，@1KHz/1W)
- T.H.D.: 1.0%
- S/N Ratio: <71dB
- Power: 110-240V
- Unit Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.5’’ x 6.1’’ x 2.0’’ –inches
What’s in the Box:
- Desktop Amplifier
- Power Cable
- Remote Control