RAM Mounts GDS DOCK 6G1PU 6-Port Desktop Charger Guide
Max. power 5V – 12V @2A per port* (Includes power cord for 110V outlets. Can be used with 220V outlets with the use of an adapter).
While RAM products are designed to function flawlessly, there is always the potential that the product may not function ® as expected. Most often product issues can be resolved by the customer prior to sending the product in for warranty or replacement. If you experience issues, please follow the guidelines below before contacting customer support for assistance.
(Follow these steps if you encounter any charging issues with your GDS Dock)
- Verify that the dock’s power cord is securely plugged into the dock as well as the wall power source. Assure that the power source is functional by testing with an alternate electronic device.
- Verify that the IntelliSkin connector is securely connected to your device. TM
- Verify that the IntelliSkin is seated properly in the receptacle of the GDS dock.
- After verifying the above steps, see GDS General Care and Maintenance below to verify that your dock and IntelliSkin have been properly cleaned.
GDS General Care & Maintenance
- For any accidental spills or accumulated dirt on the pogo pins of the dock, use contact cleaner or alcohol on a cotton swab to gently clean. Clean the contacts on the IntelliSkin, using contact cleaner or alcohol with a stiff brush.
- For industrial and heavy-use environments, clean pogo pins and contacts regularly.
3-year warranty on all electronic components / Lifetime
Warranty on all non-electronic components The exclusive NPI Lifetime Warranty states that all GDS non-electronic components and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or part. NPI’s Lifetime Warranty covers the product or its components only. The mounting device is not covered under the Lifetime Warranty and will not be replaced if damaged as a result of mount failure.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons in the United States and all foreign countries who purchase GDS for resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business. This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, worn out, heated, ground, or otherwise altered, used for a purchase other than that for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use.
GDS®, IntelliSkin™, GDS Tech™, GDS Technology™, GDS Green™, and GDS Compatible™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of National Products Inc. The distinctive D shape™ of the GDS connector is a trademark of National Products Inc. Patents and Trademarks: www.rammount.com/ip