Raycon Best gaming earbuds User Manual
Welcome to your new Raycon Earbuds! We are Raycon. We create carefully crafted wireless audio products for go-getters who need tech that keeps up with them. We teamed up with expert engineers, leading taste-makers, and platinum artists to design products you’ll love to use. We believe in the early risers and the one-more-milers of the world. Premium audio, inspired by you. Before using your product, we strongly encourage you to fully read through this user guide. You can also visit our support center at www.rayconglobal.com/support. This web page has more specific guidelines and helpful videos for you to navigate your product. For best performance, charge fully before first use.
Unit At A Glance
- Charging Port
- Wireless Charging Capsule
- LED/Battery Indicator
- Gel Tip
- Charging Connectors
- Touch Controls
Unit At A Glance
HyperSync Low Latency Mode
HyperSync Low Latency Mode minimizes delay so you can respond to streamers and teammates without delay.
Optimized Mic for Gaming
Let your teammates and audience hear you while your opponents cower at the sound of your voice with a mic optimized for gaming.
33 hours of battery life
Stay in the game longer with 33 hours of battery life.
IPX5 Water Resistance
With IPX5 water resistance, the Gaming Earbuds hold up when tense matches have you breaking a sweat.
Touch controls enable you to make quick adjustments to get back to the match quickly.
Three sound profiles
Different games have different sounds, that’s why the Gaming Earbuds have three unique sound profiles.
- Take your earbuds out of the capsule. Both earbuds will connect to each other automatically.
- from the source device, go to Bluetooth settings, and ensure Bluetooth is on. Search for “The Everyday Earbuds” and select it to pair.
- Enjoy your Raycon Everyday Earbuds!
Your sound, your way! As our sound profiles were crafted by artists and producers at the top of the industry, you’re in good hands.
Our most refined sound, perfect clarity to hear every single note.
A leveled sound that is great for all-around performance and warmth.
The earbuds will charge automatically when placed in the capsule.
Connect your charging capsule to a 5V – 1A power source via the supplied USB-C cable.
Once fully charged, the battery indicator lights will turn off.
Call/Play time: about 7 hours
Total battery life: 33 hours
Wireless Charging: Simply place the capsule on any Qi-compatible charging mat.
Low-Battery Warning – When earbud batteries are low, a “low battery” voice prompt will play, and there will be 30 mins of playtime left before the earbuds automatically power off.
Battery Status Indicator
When the battery is low, the LED lights on the earbuds will stay off and the LED lights on the capsule will glow red when the capsule is opened. A fully charged capsule can completely recharge the earbuds up to 3 times before needing to recharge the capsule.
Please follow the safety guidelines below at all times when operating or caring for your device.
- Be wary of any edges, uneven surfaces, and metal parts, including on accessories and product packaging, to prevent any possible injury or damage.
- Listen to music at a proper volume to avoid damaging your hearing and the earbuds.
- Do not store in high temperatures, such as in a hot vehicle or in direct sunlight.
- Do not expose the earbuds or any of their supplied parts to rain or other liquids for extended periods of time.
- Do not drop or cause undue impact to the earbuds.
- Do not modify, repair, or dismantle the product on your own.
- Do not use any diluent or volatile liquid to clean the product.
- Do not use the product in a hazardous location. Please keep your gel tips clean so that they don’t interfere with your appreciation of the music.
- Model Number: RBE765
- Bluetooth Name: The Gaming Earbuds
- REID: D765-21E-Q321
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Power Input: 5V/ 1A
- Capsule charging time: 1.5 hours
- Earbud charging time: 1.5 hours
- Call / Play time: About 7 hours
- Total battery life: About 33 hours
- Charging earbuds by capsule: 3.5 times
- Support Profiles: HSP/ HFP/ A2DP/ AVRCP
- Sensitivity: 98 ± 3dB
- Frequency Response Range: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 10 Meters
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. The device has been evaluated to meet the general RF exposure statement. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction
English: This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference, and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.