Serenelife HURTSGR Kick Scooter User Manual
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PARENTS:
This manual contains important information. For your child’s safety, it is your responsibility to review this information with your child and make sure that your child understands all warnings, cautions, instructions, and safety topics. We recommend that you periodically review and reinforce the information in this manual with younger riders and that you inspect and maintain your child’s scooter to ensure their safety.
Scooter riding can be a hazardous activity. Scooters can and are intended to move and it is therefore possible to get into dangerous situations and/or lose control and/or fall. If such things occur you can be seriously injured or die. Like any other moving product, using a scooter can be a dangerous activity and may result in injury or death even when used with proper safety precautions. Use at your own risk and use common sense.
- Always wear safety equipment such as a helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads. Always wear a helmet when riding your scooter and keep the chin strap securely buckled.
- Always wear shoes.
- Ride on smooth, paved surfaces away from motor vehicles.
- Avoid sharp bumps, drainage grates, and sudden surface changes. The scooter may suddenly stop.
- Avoid streets and surfaces with water, sand, gravel, dirt, leaves, and other debris. Wet weather impairs traction and visibility.
- Do not ride at night.
- Avoid excessive speed associated with downhill rides.
- Adults must assist children in the initial adjustment procedures to unfold the scooter, adjust the handlebar and steering to height, and finally fold the scooter.
- Obey all local traffic and scootering laws and regulations.
- Watch out for pedestrians.
- Do not exceed 220 pounds (100 kg).
- Do not allow children under 8 to use the scooter. Children under 9 should ride with adult supervision at all times. All children and preteens should ride with adult guidance at all times.
- Rider weight doesn’t necessarily mean a child’s size is appropriate to fit or maintain control of the scooter.
- parent’s decision to allow his or her child to ride this product should be based on the child’s maturity, skill, and ability.
- Refer to the section on safety for additional warnings.
ACCEPTABLE RIDING PRACTICES AND CONDITIONS
Direct parental supervision is required. Scooters are meant to be used only in a controlled environment free of potential traffic hazards and not on public streets. Do not allow your child to ride a scooter in any areas where vehicle traffic is present. The child must maintain a hold on the handlebars at all times. Never allow more than one child at a time to ride a scooter. Never use near steps, sloped driveways, hills, roadways, alleyways, or swimming pool areas, keep fingers and other body parts away from the product when folding or unfolding. Adults must not allow children to assist in folding or unfolding the scooter.
Do not ride a scooter in wet weather. Scooters are intended for use on solid, fat, clean, and dry surfaces such as pavement or level grounds without loose debris such as rocks or gravel. Wet, slick, or uneven and rough surfaces may impair traction and contribute to possible accidents. Do not ride a scooter in mud, ice, puddles, or water. Avoid excessive speeds that can be associated with downhill rides. Never risk damaging surfaces such as carpets or flooring by using a scooter indoors. Do not ride at night or when visibility is impaired.
SETUP AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- To adjust the height of the handlebars, unlock the steering tube by pulling outward on the quick-release lever. Slide the T-tube to the desired position and secure it by pushing inward on the quick-release lever.
- The tension of the quick-release clamping mechanism can be adjusted by tightening or loosening the Allen bolt. Be careful not to over-tighten. You should always be able to open and close the quick-release lever by hand and the T-tube should telescope freely with the quick-release open.
- To unfold the scooter, pull the release lever downwards toward the deck while pulling upwards on the steering column.
- Release the lever and continue to unfold the steering column upward. grip the handlebars and place one foot on the deck. Pull the handlebars up until the latch engages. Make sure the locking mechanism is secure in the open position before riding.
- To fold the scooter push the handlebars forward lightly while pulling back on the release lever. if may help if you place one foot on the deck. When the release lever unlatches, pull back on the handlebars and continue folding your scooter until it latches.
CHECK BEFORE RIDING
Check that the collar clamp bolt is tightened securely. This item is tightened and quality inspected at the factory, after use, periodically check the tightness before riding.
WHEELS AND BEARINGS
Under normal circumstances and conditions, street surfing wheels and wheel bearings are maintenance-free. nonetheless, it is the responsibility of the owner or guardian to periodically inspect the wheel for wear and tear, the axle for proper tightness, and the bearing for side-to-side play and loose parts. When a wheel or wheel bearing develops play, this is an indication of excess wear and replacement is necessary. Replace immediately with only genuine street surfing wheels. Worn tires/wheels/bearings are considered normal wear and tear and are not covered by the street surfing Warranty. Wheels other than genuine street surfing wheels may not be compatible with your street surfing scooter. The use of anything other than genuine street surfing replacement parts may affect your safety.
If you ride your scooter in a manner that places large forces and stresses on the product, the scooter will not be covered under warranty. The scooter is designed to meet and exceed applicable safety standards, however, the forces exerted through extreme riding will cause premature wear to all parts.
The manufacturer warranties this product to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. This limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, tires, tubes, or cables, or any damage, failure, or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, or storage. This limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
- Used in a manner other than for recreation.
- Modified in any way.
FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECS
- Compact Kick Scooter
- Lightweight Alloy Deck
- Smooth Riding Wheels
- Comfortable T-Bar Handlebar
- Durable ABEC-7 Bearings
- T-bar Anodized Clamp Collar
- Includes Extended Standing Area for Pro-style Scooter Performance
- Stand Kick Scooter Design
- Adjustable T-Bar Handlebar Height
- Long-Lasting, Super Smooth Gliding Wheels
- Easy Maneuvering Lean-to-Steer Technology
- Lab Tested & Safety Certified
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Suitable for Teenagers and Adults, Beginner and Intermediate Riders
- Long Guard Rail to Stop Easily
- Mud Guard Front Wheel
- Extended up to 3 Heights
- Easy Folding Technology
- Foldable Handles
- Non-Slip Deck + Foot Stand
- Front Suspension
- Construction Material: 20% Steel + 80% Alloy
- Wheel Type / Wheel Material: PU Wheel
- Recommended Age: 8+
- Weight Capacity: Up to 220 lbs.
- Handlebar Height Setting: 33.1’’ x 35.8’’ x 38.6’’ -inches
- Wheel Size: 8’’ -inches
- Deck Size: 21.46” x 4.41” -inches
- Total Scooter Size (L x W x H): 33.1’’ x 12.3’’ x 38.6” -inches
- Product Weight: 4.4kgs