Snailax SL-256 Massage Cushion With Heat manual
Setup and Operation
- Attach the massager to a chair with elastic straps or place it on other support.
- Connect the adapter cable to the corresponding cable on the cushion.
- Plug the home adapter into an outlet.
- Turn on the device using the controller ( instructions on page 5 ).
- When finished place the controller in the pouch at the side of the cushion.
- The detachable intensity control flap lets you choose a softer or more intense massage.
- You also may soften the massage pressure by placing a blanket or towel between you
and the device.
Care and Cleaning Instructions
- Do not wash in washing machine or immerse the product or the adapter in water.
- Always switch off before cleaning and remove the adapter from the socket with clean,dry hands.
- The massager should be wiped with a slightly moist cloth and dried thoroughly.Do not wipe the product with alcohol or harsh chemicals such as thinner or bleach.
- Do not overstretch the elastic back straps.
- Keep away from heat, fire or exposure to direct sunlight.
- Do not apply excessive pressure or impact onto massager/massage heads.Application of a direct force in excess of 110 lbs. may damage your massager and invalidate your warranty. Refrain from over usage of the device.
- Store the massager in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects which might cut or puncture the cover of massager.
|Massage heads rota�ng at reduced speed.
|The load on the massage hea ds is excessive. Reduce load and try again.
|Massage heads only rotate in
the upper or lower region.
|The massage has been activated for the upper or lower back region. Press the ‘Full Back’ button for the massage to cover both regions.
Device switches oﬀ suddenly
|Device may have been in use for 15 mins. Auto-shut-oﬀ function activated. Continue using by pressing the ‘power’ button after
resting the unit for 15 mins.
|Over-heat protection function activated. Device is switched oﬀ for your safety. Please rest device for 15-30 mins before restarting.
Device fail to start
|Check if device has been used for more than 15 mins. If so, let device rest for 15 mins before continuing. Device may require longer
time to cool in warmer environments.
|Check if adapter output is connected to device power inlet wire.
|Jerky motion of massage heads /Vibrations from device
|Excessive pressure may have been applied
onto the device.Reduce the load and try again.
|Infra-red lights are on but no motion from massage heads
|Remove pressure / loadfrom the device and press the ‘Full Back’ button to try again.
30 days unconditionally Return
Snailax product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30 days.Please contact our customers service (email@example.com), our staff will contact you within 24 hours.
90 days refund/replace
Snailax product can be returned / replaced within 90 days if the product break down in the period of proper use.
12 months Warranty
If the product break down within 12 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
No warranty will be given to any force majeure and man-made causes to a defective product, such as improper care, personal tear down and willful damage,etc.If you have any issue about the product, please feel free to contact us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will strive to provide the best service possible within 24 hours.
Extend Warranty for Free
- Enter the following URL or scan the QR code below to find Snailax facebook page and like it, enter“Warranty” to messenger to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
- Send message“Warranty” and email us email@example.com to extend yourwarranty from 1 year to 3 years.
Have question ?
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separaton between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two condition’s:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.