Snailax SL-5K836 Shiatsu Foot Massager manual
Please read the following instructions carefully before putting your massage device into use to ensure trouble-free operation and optimum eﬃciency. Please retain these operation instructions for further use!
- The massage device conforms to recognized technical principles and the latest safety regulations.
- Do not wet,do not use pins, never remove cover.
- This items is NOT A TOY. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by , on, or near children or disabled persons.
- This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Any possible repairs may only be carried out by authorized expert staﬀ. Improper use and unauthorized repairs are not permitted for safety reasons and lead to loss of warranty.
- Never touch the power plug with wet hands.
- Please avoid contact of the device with water, high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Do not use any damaged cables, plugs or loose sockets.
- Never operate under blankets where the air opening may be blocked.
- If plugs or cords are damaged, they must be replaced by the manufacturer, a service representative or by qualiﬁed personnel.
- In case of malfunction, disconnect immediately from the mains.
- Do not use if you have skin disorders, open wounds, or swollen or inﬂamed areas.
- Misuse or incorrect use excludes any liability for damage.
- Do not use this device while driving.
- Do not use while you sleep.
- The packaging material supplied should not be used as a toy.
- Do not use this product for medical treatment.
Failure to observe the above instructions may constitute misuse of the product and can cause serious injury or burns.
Thank you for purchasing Cordless shiatsu back massager by Snailax Corporation. With normal care and proper treatment, it will provide years of reliable service. Please read all instructions carefully before using this product. Please retain this manual for future
- 3 massage techniques combinate: kneading, vibration & compression
- 3 Preprogrammed massage modes
- Optional heat function for insteps
- 3 levels of massage intensity
- Detachable and washable foot sleeve
- A timer of 15 minutes to auto shut oﬀ
- Measurements: 15.5X9.9X17.7 inches
- Weight: 8.8lbs
- Input: AC 100-240V ~50/60Hz
- Output: 24VDC 1.5A
- Nominal Power: 36W
- Automatic runtime: 15 minutes
Setup and Operation
- Please place the product on the ﬂat ﬂoor.
- Connect the adapter cable to the corresponding port on the massager.
- Plug the home adapter into electrical outlet ( the adapter is safe to use with both 110-120V & 220-240V )
- Turn on the device through operating control panel (instructions on page 4).
- Before plug ,please check and make sure the power cord is undamaged.
- Do not use the wet hand to plug in the adapter.
- Please don’t use the product by standing posture or put any heavy object on the product to avoid any broken caused.
- Please don’t stand or seat on the product.
- When moving the product, please don’t pull the power cord or drag the product directly to avoid any damaged caused.
- Please don’t let children and pets play the products for preventing any accident happened.
- Do not use the wet hand to pull out the power cord in order to avoid any electric shock.
- Do not use this product in damp environment to avoid electric shock.
Setup and Operation
- Please choose a chair with desired height and be seated, then put your feet on the product.
- Operate below control panel to get foot and calf massages.
- Power button: Press this button to turn on or turn oﬀ the product; After the product has been connected to the power supply, the white indicator light would ﬂicker; Press this button once, then the white indicator light would remain on all along, indicating that the product has shifted to standby mode.
- Rolling massage mode button: Press this button, then heating function, rolling massage, and air compression would be activated automatically; The heating function and air compression could be controlled independently.
- Heating button: Press this button to control the heating function; When the product is turned on, the default temperature for heating function is 45℃(113°℉) with red indicator light on; If you feel that the temperature is too high, press this button again. If the white indicator light is on, the temperature for the heating function would
be 40℃ (104°F).
- Airbag control button: Turn on or furn oﬀ the airbag massage independently via this button.
- Intensity adjustment button: Press this button to adjust intensity of airbags among 3 levels (white light for low intensity/ blue light for medium intensity/ red light for high intensity); When the product is turned on, the default intensity would be low level; If the airbag massage is turned oﬀ, this button would synchronize automatically.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Before cleanig, make sure the power supply is turned oﬀ and the plug has been pulled out from the socket.
- Use a soft dry cloth to wipe the surface of the product and control panel.
- Do not pull the power plug by damp hands.
- Do not use water washing product ,do not spray the water or other liquids to the interior of the product.
- Do not use corrosive cleaning agents like benzene or thinner to clean the Massager , otherwise ,the color of upholstery will fade or the Massager will crack or be eroded.
- When product is wet ,let the product dry naturally and thoroughly.
Removable & Washable Foot Sleeve
Detach the sleeve and wash in machine or by hand. Allow to air dry
- Make sure the power supply is turned oﬀ and the plug has been pulled out from the socket.
- Sweep oﬀ the dust . Keep the foot massager clean and away from damp places.
- Store the massager in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects which might cut or puncture the cover of massager.
|There is a cla�ering
noise in the movement
|This is normal caused by the working of the motor while in use.
|The massage device switches oﬀ
|Device may have been in use for 15minutes.
Auto-shut oﬀ func�on ac�vated. Con�nue using by pressing the ‘power’ bu�on a�er res�ng the unit for 15minutes.
The massage device fails to start
|Check if device has been used for more than 15mins. If so, let device rest for 15mins before con�nuing.
Device may require longer �me to cool in warmer environments.
|Check if adapter is plugged into socket.
|Check if adapter output is connected to device power inlet.
If you have any issue about the product, please feel free to contact us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will strive to provide the best service possible within 24 hours.
30 days uncondi�onally Return
Snailax product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30 days. Please contact our customers service (email@example.com), our staﬀ will contact you within 24 hours.
90 days refund/replace
Snailax product can be returned / replaced within 90 days if the product break down in the period of proper use.
12 months Warranty
If the product break down within 12 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
No warranty will be given to any force majeure and man-made causes to a defective product, such as improper care, personal tear down and willful damage, etc.
Extend Warranty for Free
1) Enter the following URL or scan the QR code below to ﬁnd Snailax facebook page and like it,enter“Warranty” to messenger to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
Have question ?
- Tel: 734-709-6982
- Monday-Friday 9:00AM-4:30PM
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org