Swiss Tech 5-in-1 Solar Flashlight Multi-Tool User Manual
Parts & Description
- Solar Rechargeable
- 2-LED Flashlight
- Push button control
- 100,000 hour LED
- LIR 2032 lithium battery
- 3 hours continuous use on full charge
- Bottle Opener
- Knife Blade
- Quick Disconnect Key Ring
- Compact and Lightweight
- Rugged Construction
- Solid Stainless Steel Tool
Solar Flashlight Use
Store in a lighted area with the solar panel up so the light is always fully charged when you need it! LEDs function continuously in complete darkness for roughly 3 hours with a fully charged battery. Approximate time needed to fully charge the battery (from completely empty): with sunshine, 25 hours; with indoor light, 40 hours.
Full recharging from a partially charged condition requires significantly less time.
- The Solar Rechargeable LED Flashlight is shipped in a partially charged state. Charge unit BEFORE first use. Recharge after each use.
- Do not allow battery to completely discharge. A dim light indicates a low battery. Recharge battery as soon as possible after each use.
- Charge battery at least every 2 months to prevent complete loss of charge. A completely discharged battery may not recharge properly.
Quick Disconnect Key Ring
Firmly slide key ring assembly toward the circular end of the slot to remove.
Stainless Steel Tools
Use thumbnail to pull out one tool at a time. Carefully snap shut to close.
- This product contains a LIR2032 lithium rechargeable battery.
- DO NOT dispose of batteries in fire, batteries may explode or leak.
This product features a sharp knife blade. Always position the cutting edge away from the user.
Limited LIFETIME Warranty
This product is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser, guaranteeing that this product is free from defects in workmanship and materials. During the warranty period, this product will either be repaired or replaced with a product of equal or greater value, excluding any custom engraving or printing. Damage caused by normal wear and tear (including battery expiration and surface coatings), repair or alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper storage and handling, fire, negligence, improper cleaning, circumstances not directly attributable to manufacturing defects, or acts of God is not included. THIS WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR USE.