Yale Home CRMCR Biometric Fingerprint Locker User Guide
In the Box
This safe box includes screws and wall plug fixings to bolt safe to a surface.
Open the safe for the first time
To open the safe for the first time, remove the override key cover, insert the key into the lock and turn anti-clockwise and turn the handle anticlockwise to open the door.
Program the fingerprint
- A. Press the red reset button on the side of the back cover, the red light of the fingerprint record will turn on.
- B. Place your finger on the screen, hold in place until you hear one long beep. It means the fingerprint has registered successfully.
- C. If you hear 3 short beeps, it means the programming failed. You should repeat the operation from step A.
Notice: until you program the first fingerprint, no fingerprint will be able to open the safe.
Program the code
- A. Enter the code (4 to 8 digits) you would like to be programmed as your code, then press the reset button on the side of back cover.
- B. Blue light on the panel will flash and there will be 2 beeps.
- C. Enter your code again, and press the reset button, you will hear a long beep.
- D. That means the code is programmed successfully.
Notice: The factory pre-set code is 1,2,3,4,5,6. Turn clockwise to close the safe.
Open the safe by fingerprint
- A. Press the » Q » button. The red light of the fingerprint screen will turn on.
- B. Put your finger on the screen, you will hear a long beep and the blue light of the panel will turn on. That means the fingerprint is right to open the safe.
- C. Turn the handle anti-clockwise direction to open the safe. If the red light of the panel is on, that means the fingerprint recognition has failed and you need to try again.
Notice: Ensure your hands are clean before use.
Open the safe by code
- A. Enter your code and press the »#» button to confirm.
- B. The blue light of the panel turns on, it means the code is right.
- C. Turn the handle anti-clockwise direction to open the safe.
Back to the original system settings
- Press the reset button for approx. 10 seconds. During that time the red light and blue light will turn on alternatively.
- After a long beep the system is back to the original system settings. This means the pre-set code is 1,2,3,4,5,6 and no fingerprint can open the safe.
- Follow points A-C to program the safe to your own settings.