Zagg Smartbuds In Ear Headphones For Music Control User Manual
Congratulations, and thank you for purchasing your new ZAGGsmartbuds™. Get ready to fall in love with your gadget all over again, thanks to the amazing engineering and design of ZAGGsmartbuds. With the patented, ground breaking design of Hangin’ Tight™, unbeatable cord strength and protection of the invisibleSHIELD™, and the lush sounds of AudioScape™, ZAGGsmartbuds™ earn their name.
- STEP 1. Move top and middle sliders to create a space ample enough to place over your head.
- STEP 2. Place head through loop, with ear buds draping down back.
- STEP 3. Pull ear buds up around head and insert into ears.
- STEP 4. Adjust sliders to create custom fit.
TIPS FOR USE AND CARE
- Grasp the ZAGGsmartbuds™ by the jack when removing the plug from your audio device. Do not remove the plug by pulling on the cord, which could damage your ZAGGsmartbuds.
- Avoid putting strain on the plug and your device’s audio jack if you wind the ZAGGsmartbuds cord around the device.
- Do not wind the cord tightly, which could damage your ZAGGsmartbuds.
- Be sure to test the different ear bud caps to find the best fit.
- Optimal audio quality will come from the best fitting caps.
- To create our Hangin’ Tight style, adjust top and middle sliders to create an opening large enough to fit over your head. Place head through loop, with ear buds draped towards back. Pull ear buds up and place in ears. Move sliders up or down to createa secure fit and optimal comfort.
- ZAGG does not recommend sharing your ear buds with others for hygienic reasons.