Amazfit A2003 Smart Scale User Manual
Installing the App
Scan the QR code below to download the Zepp app (hereinafter referred to as “the app”), or search for “Zepp” in your app market to download and install the app.
- For the best experience, update the app to the latest version as prompted.
- The system is compatible with Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above.
Installing the Batteries
Open the battery cover and insert four AAA batteries in the directions indicated inside the battery compartment.
Pairing the Scale
Open the Zepp app, register or sign in with your account, then pair the scale with your account and enter your personal data according to the on-screen instructions. After pairing the scale, you can check the weighing records and body composition information via the app. Personal data is used to analyze your body composition. To ensure the accuracy of the results, please enter accurate personal data.
After the first pairing, click Configure Wi-Fi as prompted, select a Wi-Fi connection and enter the password, and wait for the configuration to complete.
- The scale only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connections, not 5GHz Wi-Fi connections.
- If you prefer to configure Wi-Fi later, you can then open the app, step on the scale to connect to the app, click Configure Wi-Fi, select a Wi-Fi connection, and enter the password to complete the configuration.
Place the scale on a hard, flat floor. Step barefoot onto the scale as shown in the figure. Make sure the skin of your feet makes good contact with the four electrodes on the scale. After your weight is measured, the scale will begin calculating your body composition, such as body fat rate and heart rate. During measurement, you can view each type of information measured on the scale screen in succession. After the measurement is finished and the data is synchronized, you can view the details in the app.
The body composition data provided by this scale is for reference only and does not constitute medical advice. Moving or bumping the scale may affect the accuracy, in which case you should weigh the item again to make sure the measurement is accurate.
Selecting a Weighing Unit
The scale calculates weight in kilograms (kg) by default. You can change the scale’s weighing unit via the device settings in the app. The scale can display weight in kilograms (kg), pounds (lbs), and stones (st).
- The scale should be forbidden for use by people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices.
- To prevent slipping, do not place the scale on a slippery floor, and do not use it when your feet or the scale are wet.
- Always stand in the middle of the scale, to prevent it from accidentally flipping over while weighing yourself.
- Only use the scale in a dry environment, and do not immerse it in water.
- Wipe the surface of the scale with a damp cloth and mild detergent to clean it. Do not use any organic solvents or other chemicals.
- Risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
- After the batteries are depleted, immediately remove them to avoid potential leaking and corrosion.
- It is recommended that pregnant women do not use it. For pregnant women, please turn off the “body composition measurement” before weighing.
- Professional athletes and people who exercise regularly should use “Sports Mode” for weighing.
- Please do not weigh yourself when you feel unwell (fever, diarrhea, drunkenness), when you suffer extreme dehydration, after using a sauna or hot spring, or after vigorous exercise..
- Body composition measurement data may vary when used by people with metal devices in their bodies, who take medicines that induce changes in the body’s water retention, people with thick cuticles on the surface of the soles of the feet, and certain other individuals with special conditions.
Disposal and Recycling Information
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment,
appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as the terms and conditions of such collection points.
Certifications and Safety Approvals
Hereby, Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd. declares that the radio device type A1943/A1945 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following internet address: http://en.amazfit.com/support.html
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- FCC ID: 2AC8UA2013
Any changes or modifications that are not expressly approved by the party responsible for the compliance may void the user’s authority to operate the device.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the device and receiver.
- Connect the device to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Under Industry Canada regulations, this radio transmitter may only operate using an antenna of a type and maximum (or lesser) gain approved for the transmitter by Industry Canada. To reduce potential radio interference to other users, the antenna type and its gain should be so chosen that the equivalent isotropically radiated power (e.i.r.p.) is not more than that necessary for successful communication.
- Name: Amazfit Smart Scale
- Weighing Unit: kg/lbs / st
- Increments: 0.1 kg/lbs
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2412 – 2472 MHz
- Wi-Fi Max. Output: ＜ 20 mW
- Model: A2003
- Dimensions: 320 x 320 x 25 mm
- Net Weight: 2.2 kg
- Weighing Range: 5 kg – 180 kg
- Bluetooth Frequency: 2402 – 2480 MHz
- Bluetooth Max. Output: ＜ 3 mW
- Wireless Connectivity: 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, 2.4 GHz Bluetooth 5.0
- Operating Temperature: 5 °C – 40 °C
- Power Source: 1.5 V AAA batteries × 4
- Casing Material: Tempered glass, ABS engineering plastic
- Compatible with: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
- Package Contents: Amazfit Smart Scale, User Manual
Warranty and Return Policy
The Amazfit Limited Warranty covers Amazfit products against manufacturing defects beginning on the original purchase date. The warranty period is 12 months or another specified period as the applicable consumer laws in the consumer’s country of purchase required. Our warranty is in addition to rights provided by applicable consumer laws.