Amazfit A2005 Brand 5 Fitness Tracker Manual
Please read this manual carefully before using the product, and please retain the user manual.
- Insert one end of the band body into the slot on the strap with the outer face of the strap turned upward.
- Press your thumb firmly against the other end, so that the entire band body is inserted into the slot on the strap and locks firmly into place.
- Wear the band a distance of one finger away from the wrist bone, and adjust the strap so that it fits comfortably.
- To achieve optimal measurement results for the heart rate sensor, the back of the band should be in contact with the skin. Wear the band correctly, not too tight or too loose, and leave enough space for the skin to breathe. The strap can be tightened during exercise and loosened afterward.
When the band moves easily up and down the arm or the sensor cannot read the heart rate, try to tighten the strap slightly.
The band should fit snugly on your wrist.
Connecting with App
- Use your mobile phone to scan the QR code on the right side to download and install the app, or search for the app in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and then download and install the latest version of the app.
- Log into your Zepp account in the app, and follow the instructions to connect and pair the band with your phone. Once the band vibrates and a pairing request is displayed on its screen, tap to complete the pairing with your phone.
Note: Make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is enabled. Hold the phone and the band close to each other during the pairing.
Once the band is paired, it begins recording and analyzing your exercise, nightly sleep, and other information. Touch the screen to light it up.
Swipe up to view and select apps / Swipe down for quick access to features.
See left or right on the screen to quickly select shortcut feature cards and view the Notification Center.
Take off the band, hold both ends of the strap firmly, and pull the strap so that a small gap appears between the band body and the slot on each end of the strap. Use your finger to push the band body from the front of the strap.
When the band indicates that the battery is low, promptly charge it.
- When using the band to measure your heart rate, please keep your wrist still.
- The Amazfit Band 5 has a water resistance rating of 5ATM. You can wear the band when taking a shower or swimming in pools or shallow water. However, do not wear the band while using a sauna or diving.
- The touch button and touch screen of the band do not support underwater operation. When the band gets wet, dry the band with a soft cloth before use.
- In daily use, avoid wearing the band too tightly. Keep the contact area of the band dry and clean the strap regularly with water.
- If symptoms such as redness and swelling are experienced at the contact area with the skin, stop using the band immediately and consult a doctor.
- Product name: Amazfit Band 5
- Model: A2005
- Band body dimensions: 47.2 mm x 18.5 mm x 12.4 mm
- Strap material: Thermoplastic elastomer
- Strap clasp material: Aluminum alloy
- Adjustable length: 162 mm-235 mm
- System requirements: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 or later
- Battery: 125 mAh
- Battery type: Li-polymer battery
- Input voltage: 5.0 VDC
- Input current: 250 mA MAX
- Water resistance rating: 5ATM
- Working Temperature: 0℃-45℃
- Maximum output: < 20 mW
- Bluetooth frequency: 2402 MHz-2480 MHz
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- This product is equipped with a non-removable built-in battery.
- Do not replace the battery by yourself to avoid damage to the battery or the product. The battery may only be replaced at a socially authorized service center. Do not throw the battery into a fire, as this will cause the battery to catch fire and explode.
- Dispose of batteries according to local regulations. Do not dispose of batteries as household waste.
Repair and Maintenance
- Avoid using detergents such as soap, hand sanitizer, or bath foam for cleaning to prevent chemical residues from irritating the skin, and corroding the device. or degrading the water resistance of the product.
- Keep the product and your skin clean and dry to maximize comfort and prevent damage to the product over time. This is especially important after exercise or after contact with liquids such as sweat, soap, sunscreen, and lotions that may irritate the skin.
- After wearing the device while bathing (for devices that support bathing), swimming (for devices that support swimming), or sweating, please promptly clean and dry the device.
- When using light-colored watch straps, avoid contact with dark clothing to prevent color staining.
- Avoid wearing the device in saunas or steam rooms to avoid degrading water resistance.
- Avoid using the device in high-speed water sports scenarios such as diving and water skiing.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
- FCC ID: 2AC8UA2005
- CAN ICES-3(B)/NMB-3(B)
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the device and receiver.
- Connect the device to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Disposal and Recycling Information
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as the terms and conditions of such collection points.
Warranty and Return Policy
The Amazfit Limited Warranty covers Amazfit products against manufacturing defects beginning on the original purchase date. The warranty period is 12 months or another specified period as the applicable consumer laws in the consumer’s country of purchase required. Our warranty is in addition to rights provided by applicable consumer laws. Official website: en.amazfit.com