Audiosonic HF1260 Stereo PowerPack Home Audio Speakers Manual
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer can not be hold responsible for the damage.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord can not become entangled.
- The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface.
- The user must not leave the device unattended while it is connected to the supply.
- This appliance is only to be used for household purposes and only for the purpose it is made for.
- The appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised.
- To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
- To completely disconnect the power input, the AC/DC adaptor of the apparatus should be disconnected from the mains, as the disconnected device is the AC/DC adaptor of apparatus.
- A Within an equilateral triangle, is used to indicate that a specific component shall be replaced only by the component specified in that documentation for safety reason.
- A LIGHTNING FLASH WITH ARROWHEAD SYMBOL – within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within the products enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
- Class 1 invisible laser radiation present. avoid long-term viewing of laser.
- The mains plug is used as the disconnect device and it shall remain readily operable. To completely disconnect the power input, the Mains plug of the apparatus must be disconnected from the mains Completely. The mains plug should not be obstructed or should be Easily accessed during intended use.
- Power/ function button
- Mode/ clock/ eq button
- Skip buttons
- St/ Stop/ +10 button
- Play pause/ sleep button
- Tuning button
- Volume buttons
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
- Take the appliance and accessories out the box. Remove the stickers, protective foil or plastic from the device.
- Place the device on a flat stable surface and ensure a minimum of 10 cm. free space around the device. This device is not suitable for installation in a cabinet or for outside use.
- This set has a built-in power saving system which will automatically put the set into a “standby mode” when it detects that the set is not in use.
- Turn on the unit by pressing the on/off button, to turn off the unit press and hold the on/off button for two seconds.
- Make sure the unit is in standby mode.
- Press and hold the “Clock” key, the display starts flashing. Use the “Tune -/+” key to set the desired settings and confirm with the “Clock” key.
- Press the “function” key repeatedly to choose the radio function.
- Use the tuning control button to choose desired radio station.
- Press the “function” key repeatedly to choose the CD function.
- Side facing upwards Close the do or, put the play ph the abey and the first track will start playing.Aux function
- Press the “function” key repeatedly to choose the AUX function.
- Connect your external device to the unit by using a standard 3,5mm line- in cable.
- Use the native controls on the external audio source to start playing music
- Press the “function” key repeatedly to choose the USB function.
- Plug in your USB device, playback will start automatically from the first track.
- Use the CN/MP3/LISR buttons for nlavback.
- Press the “mode” key repeatedly and the play mode will change as follows: repeat current track -> repeat all tracks -> random -> normal.
- Press and hold the sleep button for 2 seconds the display will show “SLEEP 90”
- Press and hold the sleep button for 2 seconds again, the display will show “SLEEP 80”.
- repeat this procedure to choose the desired setting.
- This product is guaranteed for 24 months granted. Your warranty is valid if the product is used in accordance to the instructions and for the purpose for which it was created. In addition, the original purchase (invoice, sales slip or receipt) is to be submitted with the date of purchase, the name of the retailer and the item number of the product.
- For the detailed warranty conditions, please refer to our service website: www.service.tristar.eul