Audiosonic CL1458 Red Display Alarm Clock User Manual
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer can not be hold responsible for the damage.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must bereplaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord can not become entangled.
- The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface.
- To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
- Within an equilateral triangle, is used to indicate that a specific component shall be replaced only by the component specified in that documentation for safety reason.
- LIGHTNING FLASH WITH ARROWHEAD SYMBOL – within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within the products enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
- 1. Alarm 1 button
- Alarm 2 button
- Time/ Snooze button
- Hour button
- Minute button
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
This unit is equipped with a battery backup system, which requires two AAA batteries (not included). Place the batteries in the battery compartment and make sure that the + and – battery terminals correspond with the symbols in the battery compartment. If an AC power failure occurs, the clock will automatically switch to the battery he display is switched off and the radi Wont operate. When the AC power resumes, the unit automatically switches back to the AC power and will return to normal operation.
Setting the time
- Plug in the appliance.
- To set the current time, press and hold the Time/Snooze Button; keep holding it while repeatedly pressing the Hour Button and the Minute Button until the correct time is reached.
Setting the alarm
- To set the alarm, press and hold one of the Alarm buttons; keep holding it while repeatedly pressing the Hour Button and the Minute Button until the desired time is reached.
- Press on of the Alarm buttons once, to turn the alarm on or off. You
- To use the stood men ise glen in the lasi, press sple SNOOZE Button when the alarm sounds. The alarm will be silenced for about nine (9) minutes and then sound again.
- To permanently silence the alarm, press the corresponding Alarm button.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean the appliance with a damp cloth. Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, scouring pad or steel wool, which damages the device.
- Never immerse the electrical device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.
- This product is guaranteed for 24 months granted. Your warranty is valid if the product is used in accordance to the instructions and for the purpose for which it was created. In addition, the original purchase (invoice, sales slip or receipt is to be submitted with the date of purchase, the name of the retailer and the item number of the product.
- For the detailed warranty conditions, please refer to our service website: www.service.tristar.eu