AUDIO SONIC Stereo Radio RD-1565 User Manual
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer can not be hold responsible for the damage.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualied persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord can not become entangled.
- The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface. The user must not leave the device unattended while it is connected to the supply.
- To completely disconnect the power input, the AC/DC adaptor of the apparatus should be disconnected from the mains, as the disconnected device is the AC/DC adaptor of apparatus.
- To protect children against the dangers of electrical appliances, please make sure that you never leave the appliance unattended. Therefore
you have to select a storage place for the appliance where children are not able to grab it. Make sure that the cable is not hanging in a downward position.
- To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
- Warning: To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove cover (or back). No user-serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualied service personnel.
- WARNING: The battery (battery or batteries or battery pack) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, re or the like.
- Caution: grounding or polarization. The precautions should be taken so that the wider blade of the ac-plug must match the slot in receptacle “wall socket”.
- The apparatus should not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects led with liquids should be placed on the apparatus
- LCD Display
- USB slot
- Vol + / Alarm 1
- Vol – / Alarm 2
- Function/ mode
- Skip +
- Skip –
- Play / Pause
- Mute/ snooze
- MEM + / Album + key
- MEM – / Album – key
- Power/ sleep Back view
- Phone jack
- FM Antenna
- Aux- in Jack
- AC power cord
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
- Take the appliance and accessories out the box. Remove the stickers, protective foil or plastic from the device.
- Place the device on a at stable surface and ensure a minimum of 10 cm. free space around the device. This device is not suitable for installation in a
cabinet or for outside use.
You can power your portable system by plugging the detachable AC power cord into the AC inlet at the back of the unit and into a wall AC power outlet. Check that the rated voltage of your appliance matches your local voltage. Make sure that the AC power cord is fully inserted into the appliance.
Insert 4 x“C”size batteries into the battery compartment. Be sure that the batteries are inserted correctly to avoid damage to the appliance. Always remove the batteries when appliance will not be used for a long period of time, asthis will cause leakage to the batteries and subsequently damage to your appliance.
- Only available in OFF mode.
- Press and hold the “Play/ pause” button, the sisplay will ash.
- Use the “skip +/-” buttons to select the desired settings and use the “play/ pause” button to conrm the desired
- Only available in OFF mode.
- Press and hold the “alarm 1/2” button, the display will Wash.
- Use the “skip +/-” buttons to slect the desired settings and use the “alarm” button to conrm the desired settings.
- After setting, you can turn the desired alarm on or o by press the desired alarm button once in the OFF
- Press the “standby” button to switch on the unit, press the “mode” button to enter the USB/SD mode.
- Connect the USB ash or SD card to the slot, the unit will start playing automatically.
- Use the “skip +/-” buttons to select the desired track, use the “album +/-” button to select the desired album.
- Press and hold the “standby” button to switch o the unit.
Press and hold the “mode” button during playback, each press switches the following repaet modes: Repeat 1 >> Repeat album. Aux Connect 3.5 mm cable to the unit and the external device, press the “mode” button until the system entered the mode.
U Use the controls on the external device to start playback.
Press the “standby” button to set the auto switch o timer (90>80>70>60>50> 40>30>20>10>OFF)
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean the appliance with a damp cloth. Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, scouring pad or steel wool, which damages the device.
- Never immerse the electrical device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.
- This product is guaranteed for 24 months granted. Your warranty is valid if the product is used in accordance to the instructions and for the purpose
for which it was created. In addition, the original purchase (invoice, sales slip or receipt) is to be submitted with the date of purchase, the name of the
retailer and the item number of the product.
- For the detailed warranty conditions, please refer to our service website: www.service.tristar.eu
GUIDELINES FOR PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT
This appliance should not be put into the domestic garbage at the end of its durability, but must be oered at a central point for the recycling of electric and electronic domestic appliances. This symbol on the appliance, instruction manual and packaging puts your attention to this important issue. The materials used in this appliance can be recycled. By recycling of used domestic appliances you contribute an important push to the protection of our environment. Ask your local authorities for information regarding the point of recollection.