AVIANCA 5 Port USB Charging Hub User Manual
- Avanca® Charging Hub
- Detachable Power Cable (1,6 m)
- User Manual
- Input: AC 100-240V
- Charging port output: 5V, 2.1 – 2.4A max
- Total maximum output: 5.5A (5V, 27.5W)
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.8 x 2.6 cm
- Weight: 192 grams
5 USB ports with auto-detect function for fast and safe charging 2 Smart IC ports (labeled by the lightning icons) for superfast charging of devices with a fast charging chip. Port-level protection against overcharging, overheating, and short circuit. CE, FCC, and ROHS certified. Standby power consumption: Less than 0.5W
- Connect the included power cable to the Avanca Charging Hub.
- Connect the power cable to the main supply.
- Connect the device/devices you want to charge to a USB cable (e.g. the original cable included with your device).
- Connect the USB cable to one of the USB charging ports.
You can use any of the five ports to charge your devices. The ports marked by the lightning icons are smart IC ports and charge devices such as iPhone 6/6 Plus even faster.
- Always use appropriate cables (e.g. the original cable of your device) when connecting your device to the Avanca Charging Hub.
- Keep the product away from sharp objects.
- Do not place heavy objects on top of the product.
- Do not use any (chemical or organic) liquids with the product.
- Keep the product away from heat sources.
Disconnect the Avanca Charging Hub from the main supply before cleaning. Clean the product with a moist cloth. Do not use any chemical liquids or oil!
FAQ’s & Troubleshooting
Which charging port should I use to charge my device?
Thanks to the auto-detect function, each charging port can charge any device. Note that the smart IC ports labeled with lightning icons will charge devices such as iPhone 6/6Plus faster.
The Avanca Charging Hub is not charging my device(s)
- Check to ensure that your device is USB-powered with an input current of 2.4A maximum and a voltage input of 5V.
- Check to ensure that your device is correctly connected with a USB cable to one of the charging ports. Try a different USB cable to check if the USB cable you are using is not defective.
- Check to ensure that the power cable is not defective, is connected to an active wall outlet, and also firmly connected to the Avanca Charging Hub.
How fast will my device charge?
First of all, this depends on how many devices are connected to the USB Hub. The maximum total output of the USB Hub is 5.5A. To calculate the sum of the total current required by all connected devices keep in mind that most smartphones require a current of 1A and tablets 2.1A. If your device can quickly charge, you can use the smart IC USB ports on the USB. The auto-detect function of the Avanca Charging Hub will always provide the most optimal charging speed for your device. This means that your device will charge at least as quickly as when you would use a normal power supply.
How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
Please refer to your device’s user manual, and original OEM charging adapter, or contact the manufacturer to determine this information.
My device charges at 1A, will the 5.5A output of the Avanca Charging Hub harm it?
No, the charger will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device up to 2.4A
Do I have to disconnect the Avanca Charging Hub when I am not charging devices?
It is not necessary to disconnect the Avanca Charging Hub, the power consumption in standby mode is less than 0.5W.
The Avanca Charging Hub is charging my devices at a very slow speed.
- Check to ensure that you are using the correct cable to connect and charge your device (e.g. the original cable that was included in your initial purchase of your smartphone/tablet/other device).
- Check to ensure that the total input current required by the connected devices is not higher than 5.5A
Can I use the Avanca Charging Hub in other countries?
Yes, the Avanca Charging Hub is compatible with a power current of 100-240V. The power cable however is designed for the country it was originally shipped to. Check the outlets used in the country you want to use the hub in to know if you need a power adapter.