AVIANCA POWERBAR 2000 Universal Battery Charger Guide
- AVANCA® external battery charger on keyring
- USB charging cable
- Several connection pins: mini USB, micro USB (Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, and many others), and Nokia 2.0 D.C. Optional: 30-pin (Apple), 8-pin Lightning (Apple).
- External battery with strong, plastic housing
- 2000 mAh lithium battery
- Size: 83 x 21 x 24mm
- Weight: 67g
- Input Voltage: 5V/500mA
- Output Voltage: 5V/500mA
- Charging time device: [nog in te vullen]
- Charging time of the external battery: [nog in te vullen]
- Cycletime more than 500 times
Charging the AVANCA® external battery charger
Important for first-time use! Please charge the external battery charger for several hours.
- Connect the AVANCA® external battery charger to the USB charging cable. Use the Micro USB connection pin.
- Connect the USB side of the charging cable to a USB adapter and connect the USB adapter to the mains electricity (preferred method). You can also directly connect the USB adapter to a USB power source, for example, the USB port of a laptop or computer.
A red LED light will burn as long as the external battery charger is being charged. When the Powerbar Pro 2000 is fully charged, the red light will turn from blue to red.
Charging your mobile device
- After a few hours, the AVANCA® external battery charger is fully charged. Connect the USB side of the cable to the USB port of the external battery charger. Use the corresponding pin to charge the mobile device you want. You can also use your cable.
- After a few hours (depending on the device) your mobile device will be completely charged. You can choose to disconnect the AVANCA® external battery charger at any moment. It is not necessary to wait until the mobile device is fully charged.
How to optimize the battery lifetime
- Charge the AVANCA® external battery charger preferably using a USB power adapter and the mains electricity.
- Store the AVANCA® external battery charger at room temperature. Store the product in a cool place (e.g. a refrigerator) if you do not use it for a longer period.
- Prevent the AVANCA® external battery charger from being completely discharged.
- Don’t charge the AVANCA® external battery charger for more than 24 hours, this might cause overcharging and decrease the battery lifetime.
- Keep the product away from sharp objects and heating sources.
- Don’t place heavy objects on top of the product. Don’t put any pressure on the product, don’t bend the product
- Don’t use any (chemical or organic) liquids with the product.
The external battery charger does not charge.
- Occasionally you might need to charge the battery several times before using it for the first time. Please connect the AVANCA® external battery charger multiple times to different power sources to ‘wake up’ the internal battery.
- Please check if the AVANCA® external battery charger is connected correctly to the USB cable with the micro USB connecting pin.
- Please check if the USB cable is connected correctly to a power source (preferably the mains electricity).
Your mobile device is not being charged.
- Please check if the AVANCA® external battery charger is charged sufficiently.
- Please check if the AVANCA® external battery charger is connected correctly to your mobile device with the USB cable and the corresponding connection pin.
What if your Apple device displays the message that the AVANCA® external battery charger is not suitable for the device?
- This warning is sometimes displayed but does not influence the function of the AVANCA® external battery charger. The product is compatible with all Apple devices. You can ignore this message.