CLEER CRESCENT SMART AUDIO SPEAKER USER MANUAL
QUICK START GUIDE
Google Home app
Use the Google Home app to setup CRESCENT:
On your smartphone or tablet, download the Google Home app from the App Store (iOS devices) or the Google Play Store (Android devices).
To use the built-in Google Assistant, a Google account is required.Create an account if you don’t already have one to continue setting up your CRESCENT.
- Place your CRESCENT on any flat and stable surface near a wall outlet.
- You can place your CRESCENT anywhere in your house, from the basement to upstairs, and from the bedroom to the kitchen. Or place it in your living room to show as an art piece. For a better Wi-Fi connection, place your CRESCENT as close to your wireless router as possible or simply connect your CRESCENT directly to your router using the LAN port.
Set up CRESCENT to activate Google Assistant.
- Make sure CRESCENT is plugged in and the power is ON.
- Connect the device you will use with CRESCENT to the Wi- Fi network,make sure all devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Google Home app.
- Open the Google Home app from the device.
- Follow the steps in the app.
- If you encounter any setup issues, make sure to enable Bluetooth and location services on your smartphone or tablet.
- If the Wi-Fi connection is unstable, you can connect CRESCENT to your router using the LAN port with a compatible cable. (The LAN port can only be used after setting up CRESCENT with the Google Home app)
CRESCENT can only remember one Wi-Fi network at a time. If you changed your Wi-Fi network and your
- CRESCENT isn’t currently connected to a Wi-Fi network, please reset your CRESCENT before setting it up on the new network. If your CRESCENT is connected to an existing Wi-Fi network, but you would like to connect it to a new one, please go to the Google Home app, tap on CRESCENT, then Settings > Wi-Fi > Forget this network .If there is an error when resetting the Wi-Fi network or the steps above do not work, you will need to perform a factory reset to your CRESCENT.
You can easily enjoy music at home just with your voice; you can play your favorite music, control volume and find information about the song that you are listening to, hands-free.You can also plan your day, set alarms and control smart devices around your home — just by using your voice.Just say “Hey Google” and then your request.
Hey Google, Play some music
Turn up the volume
What’s the latest news?
What’s on my calendar today?
For the latest voice commands, visit assistant.google.com.
Playback with Chromecast
- Open the Chromecast enabled app.
- Tap the Cast button .
- Select CRESCENT as your Chromecast device from the device list.
- Select a song, album, or playlist.
- Tap Play.
You can connect to CRESCENT with Bluetooth in the following ways:
- With Google Assistant, by saying “Hey Google, Bluetooth pairing”. OR
- Enter Bluetooth pairing mode by using the Google Home app.
- Enter Bluetooth pairing mode by using the physical buttons.
- Toggle the audio source button until the BT LED lights up.
- Press and hold the audio source button for 5 seconds to enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
- After entering Bluetooth pairing mode, the front LEDs will blink for 3 minutes, if there is a successful connection, the front LEDs will stop blinking.
- Dimensions: 660mm x 184mm x 119mm
- Weight: 5.6Kg
- Voice assistant: Google Assistant
- Speaker units: 40mm Full range driver 8W x 8 + 84mm Woofer 25W x 2 (RMS 114 W)
- Wireless standard: 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz & 5GHz)
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Audio input: 1. AUX (3.5mm) 2. Optical
- Network connection: LAN (RJ 45 Ethernet)
- Multi-room streaming: AirPlay 2, Google Chromecast
- Streaming services: YouTube music, Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, TuneIn, iHeartRadio (with the Google Home app)
- Supported audio formats: MP3, WMA, FLAC, Apple Lossless
- AC adapter output: DC 18V 5A, 90W
Cleer Limited Warranty
Cleer Limited warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship for (2) years as set forth below when purchased directly from Cleer Limited or a Cleer
Limited retailer. Pursuant to this Limited Warranty, Cleer Limited will, at its option, (i) repair the product using new or refurbished parts or (ii) replace the product with a
new or refurbished product. For purposes of this Limited Warranty, “refurbished” means a product or part that has been returned to its original specifications. In the
event of a defect, these are your exclusive remedies.
Your product is designed and manufactured with high quality materials and components, which can be recycled and reused. When you see the crossed out wheel bin symbol attached to a product, it means the product is covered by the European Directive 2002/96 EC:
Never dispose of your product with other household waste. Please inform yourself about the local rules on the separate collection of electrical and electronic products. The correct disposal of your old product helps prevent potentially negative consequences on the environment and human health. Your product contains batteries covered by the European Directive 2006/66/EC, which cannot be disposed of with normal household waste.