Cosori Pulse Single Blade Coffee Grinder Manual
- 1 x Pulse Single-Blade Coffee Grinder
- 1 x Single-Blade Grinding Chamber
- 1 x Grinder Lid
- 1 x Chamber Cover
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
Rated Power 200W
Capacity 2.5 oz /70 g
Weight 1.65l b/ 750g
Follow basic safety precautions when using your coffee grinder. Read an instructions.
- To protect against electric shock, do not immerse the coffee grinder housing, cord, or plug in water or liquid
- This coffee grinder was designed to process normal household quantities.
- The coffee grinder should not be used by children. Keep the coffee grinder and its cord out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with moving parts. Do not attempt to defeat any safety interlock mechanisms.
- Keep hands and utensils out of the coffee grinder while grinding to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the coffee grinder. A scraper may be used but must be used only when the coffee grinder is not running
- Blades are sharp. Handle carefully
- Never remove the transparent lid before the blades have stopped rotating.
Getting To know Your Coffee Grinder
- A.Grinder Lid
- B. Upper Body
- C. Clutch
- D. Base
- E .Drain
- F .On/Off Button
- G. Stainless Steel Blade
- H. Single-Blade Grinding Chamber
- I. Chamber Cover
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Remove all plastic and labels from all parts of the coffee grinder.
- Place the coffee grinder on a hard. flat surface.
- Plug in the coffee grinder.
- Insert the grinding chamber into the base. Twist to lock into place.
- Measure out the desired amount of whole coffee beans and place them in the grinding chamber.
- Place the grinder lid on top of the grinding chamber, ali grung the marker on the lid with the unlock symbol on the chamber. Twist clockwise to lock into place.
- Press and hold the ON/OFF button until the coffee grounds reach the desired grind size.
The drain inside the base allows the remaining grounds and liquid to trickle out.Grinding coffee beans for a longer duration of time will result in finer grounds. Grinding for a shorter duration of time will result in coarser grounds.
Coffee Grinding Chart
- 8-10 seconds
- 10-12 seconds
- 12-15 seconds
- French Press, Cold Brew
- Pour Over, Drip
- Espresso, Moka Pot
The coffee grinder is also suitable for dried or smaller-sized food like whole spices.
Note:The drain inside the base allows the remaining grounds and liquid to trickle out.
- Do not add extra liquid or oil to food in the grinding chamber.
- Do not fill ingredients like nax seeds, chia seeds, and sesame seeds to more than half of the MAX line of the grinding chamber.
Please refer to the Food Grinding Chart below for guidance on choosing foods for your grinder type.
Food Grinding Chart
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Cleaning the Coffee Grinder
The coffee grinder should be thoroughly cleaned after each use and before storing.
- Unplug the coffee grinder.
- Wash the grinding chamber, grinder lid, and chamber cover by hand or in the dishwasher.
- It cleaning by hand, carefully clean the blade area of the grinding chamber with the included cleaning brush.
- Wipe the outside of the coffee grinder with a damp cloth.
- Dry all parts with a cloth. Make sure all parts are completely dry before reassembling or storing.
Follow the cleaning instructions above and allow all parts to dry completely before storing. Store in a cool, dry location with the grinding chamber covered with the chamber cover.
The coffee grinder will not turn on.
|Make sure the plug is connected to a power outlet
|Make sure the grinder lid is locked into place (see page 71.
The coffee grinder has stopped working.
|The heat sensor was triggered by the motor over heatmg. Unplug the coffee grinder and allow 11 to cool for 30 minutes before using
|Coffee grounds are getting stuck and not circulating
|Stop gnnding and gently shake the coffee grinder up and down
to redistribute the grounds.
|Coffee grounds are being ground too finely.
|Hold the ON/OFF button down for a shorter period of time for a
coarser grind size
The grind sizes are inconsistent .
|Hold the ON/OFF button
consistently without letting go for consistent grind sizes
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a
- circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
|Pulse Single–Blade Coffee Grinde r
|Fo r your own reference, we strongly rec o mmend that you
rec o rd your order ID and date of purchase
|Date of Purchase