EarFun Air Pro SV Hybrid Wireless Earbuds User Manual
What’s in the Box
- Touch control zone
- USB-C charging port
- Earbuds LED indicator
- Charging contactor
- Charging case indicator
- Charging case
- Fully dry off the earbuds and the USB port before charging.
- Remove the insulating film on the earbuds before using this device.
- Open or close the charging case to activate the case battery level LED indicator.
- Place earbuds back into the charging case and the earbuds will start charging.
- Fully charge both the earbuds and the charging case before the first-time usage.
- Open the charging case, then toggle the top of handle to take out the earbud Remove the insulating film on the earbuds for the first time .
- Connect USB-C cable for charging
- Wireless charging(not included)
- Bluetooth version V5.2
- Bluetooth frequency 2.402GHz-2.480GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted power <7dBm (for EU)
- Bluetooth profile A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Maximum working range 15m(without obstacle)
- Battery capacity 35mAh x 2(earbuds); 380mA(charging case)
- Charging time 1 hour(for earbuds); 2 hours(for charging case via USB-C); 4 hours(for charging case via wireless charger)
- Playtime ANC OFF–Up to 6 hours, Totally 24 hours with the charging case; (varies by volume level and audio content) ANC ON–Up to 4.5 hours, Totally 18 hours with the charging case; (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Input SV=lA
- Dimentions 56.6mm x 46mm x 21.6mm
- Weight 4Sg
How to Fit
Note: it may affect the noise cancelling effect if you are not wearing the earbuds correctly.
- Take tip fit test to choose the correct size.
- Identify the left and right earbuds.
- Place the earbuds in your canal and rotate to lock.
First-time Pairing with Device
- Step 1: Open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically power on and enter into pairing mode.
- Step 2: Activate Bluetooth on your Bluetooth-enabled device and search for other Bluetooth devices.
- Step 3: Select “EarFun Air Pro SV” from the list of Bluetooth devices shown (if a password is needed, type ‘0000’).
- The earbuds will automatically connect with the device they were last paired with when the case is open.
- Each earbud could be used independently.
Connect to a New Device
- Step 1: Un pair the earbuds from the connected Bluetooth-enabled device . The earbuds will disconnect from the current device and enter into pairing mode for another pair.
- Step 2: Search on the new device and connect.
- Step 1: Make sure the earbuds are powered on, then touch and hold the both earbuds button at the same time for at least 3 seconds until they flash in blue light, after that the earbuds will enter into pairing mode.
- Step 2: Search on the new device and connect.
Open the charging case, and the earbuds will automatically power on. Place the earbuds back into the charging case. Close the case, and the earbuds will automatically power off.
If the earbuds are not connected to any device, they will automatically power off after 30 minutes for saving the battery life.
- Turn on the game mode can drop latency to as low as 80ms and improve the playing game and watching video experience, but it will shorten the connection distance. We suggest you turn off the game mode when you use the earbuds for music.
- The normal mode provides latency about 200ms.
- Bluetooth technology can’t eliminate latency.
Earbuds LED Indicator
- Power on Blue indicator flashes for 1 second
- Power off White indicator flashes for 1 second
- Pairing mode Indicator flashes blue
- Successfully connected Indicator goes out
- Factory reset Indicator flashes alternately in blue and white
Reset and Reconnecting
If you fail to build connection between two earbuds, or between earbuds and Bluetooth device, please try the following steps:
- Keep the earbuds out of the charging case, touch and hold the earbuds button for at least 8 seconds to power off both earbuds and make sure the both earbuds powered off.
- ln power-off mode, touch and hold the button on each earbud at the same time for at least 10 seconds until they flash alternately in blue and white, then earbuds have been reset successfully. 3.Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device and reconnect “EarFun Air Pro SV”.
Q: Can I use both earphones separately?
A: Yes, each earbud could be used independently.
Q: The earphones are turning on, but it doesn’t connect to my device?
A: To connect the earbuds to your device, please check if the Bluetooth of the device is on at first, then select ‘EarFun Air Pro SV’ on the Bluetooth list to get paired. If the earbuds still can’t connect to your device, please try to reset it, or contact our customer support.
Q: Why the connection is not stable and cuts out intermittently?
A: Please make sure there are no objects between the earphones and your Bluetooth device, and make sure there is no radio or WIFI interference nearby.
Q: What is the range of Bluetooth earphones?
A: Bluetooth earphones have maximum range of 49 feet (15m, no obstacle). However, the actual range depends on usage and environment.
Q: Is there volume control on the earphones?
A: Yes, touch L earbud once decreases the volume while touch R once could increase it.
Q: My earphones will not switch on.
A: Please recharge it and make sure it has enough battery power. If it is fully charged and still nothing happens or if you are not able to charge the unit, please contact our customer support for warranty cover.
Q: Is the charging case waterproof?
A: No, the charging case is not waterproof.
Q: Will the earbuds shut off automatically?
A: The earbuds will remain on as long as they are connected to a device. If no audio is in use, they will enter power-saving mode and wake up once audio is played. If the earbuds are not connected with any devices, they will automatically shut off in 30 minutes.