EarFun Air S Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds User Manual
What’s in the Box
- Touch control zone
- USB-C charging port
- Earbuds LED indicator
- Charging contactor
- Reset button
- Battery level indicator
- Charging case
- Fully dry off the earbuds and the USB-C port before charging.
- Remove the insulating film on the earbuds before using this device.
- Open or close the charging case to activate the case battery level LED indicator.
- Place earbuds back into the charging case and the earbuds will start charging.
- Fully charge both the earbuds and the charging case before the first-time usage.
- Connect USB-C cable for charging
- Wireless charging(not included)
- Bluetooth version VS.2
- Bluetooth frequency 2.402GHz-2.480GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted power <7dBm (for EU)
- Bluetooth profile A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Maximum working range 15m(without obstacle)
- Battery capacity 40mAh x 2(earbuds); SOOmAh(charging case)
- Charging time 1 hour(for earbuds); 2 hours(for charging case via USB-C); 3.5 hours(for charging case via wireless charger)
- Playtime ANC OFF–Up to 6 hours, Totally 30 hours with the charging case; (varies by volume level and audio content)
ANC ON–Up to 5 hours, Totally 25 hours with the charging case; (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Input 5V=1A
- Dimentions 56mmx65mmx31mm
- Weight 52g
Note: it may affect the noise cancelling effect if you are not wearing the earbud correctly.
- Take tip fit test to ensure the correct size.
- Identify the left and right earbuds.
- Place the earbuds in your ear canal and rotate to lock.
First-time Pairing with Device
- Step 1: Open the charging case, and the earbuds will automatically power on and enter pairing mode.
- Step 2: Activate Bluetooth on your Bluetooth-enabled device and search for other Bluetooth devices.
- Step 3: Select “EarFun Air S” from the list of Bluetooth devices shown (if a password is needed, type ‘0000’).
- The earbuds will automatically connect with the device they were last paired with when the case is open.
- Each earbud could be used independently.
Conned to a New Device
- Step 1: Unpair the earbuds from the Bluetooth-enabled device that’s connected. The earbuds will disconnect from the current device and enter pairing mode for another pair.
- Step 2: Search on the new device and connect.
Step 1: Place both earbuds back into the charging case and make sure they are being charged. Keep the lid open, then press and hold the charging case button for 2 seconds until the LED indicators on earbuds flash in blue rapidly.
How to pair and connect two Bluetooth devices simultaneously?
- Step 1: Pair the first device and make sure it has been connected successfully.
- Step 2: Keep the earbuds in the charging case, then press the charging case button for 2 seconds until the LED indicators on earbuds flash in blue rapidly, then the earbuds enter pairing mode again.
- Step 3: Search on the second device and get connected.
Open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically power on.Place the earbuds back into the charging case and close the case, then the earbuds will automatically power off.
If the earbuds are not connected to any device, they will automatically power off after 10 minutes for saving the battery life.
- Turn on the game mode can drop latency to as low as 100ms and improve the gaming and watching video experience, but it will shorten the connection distance. We suggest you turn off the game mode when you use the earbuds for music.
- The normal mode provides latency about 200ms.
- Bluetooth technology can’t eliminate latency.
Earbuds LED Indicator
- Power on Blue indicator flashes for 1 second
- Power off Red indicator flashes for 1 second
- Pairing mode Indicator flashes blue
- Successfully connected Indicator goes out
- Factory reset Indicator flashes purple
Reset and Reconnecting
If you fail to build connection to either earbud, or between earbuds and Bluetooth device, please try the following steps:
- Place both earbuds into the charging case.
- Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the charging case button for at least Bs until both earbuds flash in purple, then earbuds have been reset successfully.
- Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device and reconnect “EarFun Air S”.
Q: Can I use both earphones separately?
A: Yes, each earbud could be used independently.
Q: The earphones are turning on, but it doesn’t connect to my device?
A: To connect the earbuds to your device, please check if the Bluetooth of the device is on at first, then select ‘EarFun Air S’ on the Bluetooth list to get paired. If the earbuds still can’t connect to your device, please try to reset it, or contact our customer support.
Q: Why the connection is not stable and cuts out intermittently?
A: Please make sure there are no objects between the earphones and your Bluetooth device, and make sure there is no radio or WIFI interference nearby.
Q: What is the range of Bluetooth earphones?
A: Bluetooth earphones have maximum range of 49 feet (15m, no obstacle). However, the actual range will depend on usage and environment.
Q: Is there volume control on the earphones?
A: Yes, touch L earbud once decreases the volume and touch R once could increase it.
Q: My earphones will not switch on.
A: Please recharge it and make sure it has enough battery power. If it is fully charged and still nothing happens or if you are not able to charge the unit, please contact our customer support for warranty cover.
Q: Is the charging case waterproof?
A: No, the earbuds are sweat & waterproof, but the charging case is not waterproof.
Q: Will the earbuds shut off automatically?
A: The earbuds will remain on as long as they are connected to a device. If no audio is in use, they will enter power-saving mode and wake up once audio is played. If the earbuds are not connected with any devices, they will automatically shut off in 10 minutes.