HAVIT BLUETOOTH 3.4A CAR KIT
This device, streams music and calls directly from your Bluetooth device to your car FM stereo system. The built-in microphone provides you with an amazing hands free function ,it also features USB that can steam your favorite MP3 tunes to your car stereo system and charge your phone simul timeously. The Bluetooth chip can be used with aide range of device which can make your driving more interesting.
- Bluetooth device
- User Guide
- Bluetooth version:JL2.1
- Bluetooth Protocol:AVRCP,HFP,A2DP
- Screen Display ：Yellow LED digital display Frequencyrange:87.5-108.0MHZ
- Frequency stability: ±10ppml
- FM Transmit Distance: about 5m
- Bluetooth Distance: about10m
- Music Format: MP3
- USB (Max capacity):32GB
- Product Dimensions: L34*W34*H86mm
- Material: ABS
- Wirelessly transmit phone call from mobile phone to car FM Stereo system
- Switch to Hands-free mode automatically from music playing status when receiving call.
- Built-in Microphone.
- Supports music playing from USB
- Detect and display the voltage of Car Battery when power on
- Full 206channels optional from 87.5-108.0MHz
- Charging Output:5V/3.4A
- With Voice prompts
- Incoming call number announcement
- Supports last call redial
This device can be paired as a handsfree car kit with any compatible Bluetooth enabled devices.
Please read all safety instruction and warnings carefully be fore using this product. Improper use of this product may result in damage. To ensure it works well, please never use this in the following conditions:
- Moister under water conditions.
- Conditions near heater or high-temperature service.
- Condition swath direct and strong sunshine,
- Conditions with possibility of falling
- Never dismantle the product with out due permission, otherwise it may nullify the warranty clause.
- Output 5V/3.4A
- USB Reader/ Output
- Answer / hang up
- Play / Pause
Press and hold till Frequency keep asking, then Rotate clockwise to increase the frequency Rotate anti clock wise to decrease the frequency
Rotate clockwise and holda while to increase Volume Rotate anti clock wise and hold awhile to decrease Volume
Rotate clockwise to Play the next song Rotate anti clock wise to Play the previous song
- Plug the FM transmitter into your vehicle’s cigarette lighter or power port. The LED displays the voltage of car battery5 seconds. Then the device enters the Bluetooth pairing mode, LED dis plays BT&FM Frequency.
- Tune your radio to an unused FM frequency, then match this device to the same frequency.
Using FM Transmitter function
- Insert a USB ash driver which containing MP lies into the “B” USB port. It will play and transmit the MP lies automatically. Pay attention, unplug the USB ash driver, it will automatically enter the Bluetooth mode. And vice versa. Pay attention, only the “B”USB Port can serve as a USB Reader!
- Using Bluetooth furthers time, you need to pair your mobile phone with this unit. Activate your mobile phone’s Bluetooth function, search for Bluetoothdevices,“HV-BT017″,thenclick to connect;
- In the music playing mode, when therian incoming call, it will automatically switch to telephone mode.
- press the “”to answer the incoming call.
- Please press the “”to hang oﬀ a call.
- Press the “”twice to dial the last Number.
- When making a call, you can only dial the phone number by your mobile phone, but once the call connected, you canoes the hands free function to enjoy it.
Using USB charger function
When this unit powered from car lighter socket, connect the USB port of this unit to your mobile phone with a special USB cable(nonincluded), This unit will serve as mobile phone charger.
Note: The dual USBportoutputs3.4Atogether, and the smart chip will divide the voltage based on thneed of device automatically. But only the left USB port can charge their Pad!
|Oper on Guide
|On FM trer
|1. Answer / hang up the call:
Pause the music:
3. Adjust the Volume:
|Rotate clockwise and hold a while to increase the Volume Rotate anticlockwise and hold a while to decrease Volume
|Press and hold till Frequency keep ashing, then Rotate clockwise to increase the frequency
Rotate anticlockwise to decrease the frequency
5. Choose music:
Rotate clockwise to Play the next song
Rotate anticlockwise to Play the previous song
What are the benefits of a Wi-Fi controller?
Similar to an amplifier in a stereo, a wireless controller allows remote devices to be connected. It also allows network administrators to review all network-related information and can identify malicious access points and devices recently created by login message items.
How does the wireless controller work?
They work like any other link with a command button transmitted by line or wire. Wireless controllers use infrared or Bluetooth to transmit data. Alternatively, some systems have controls built into the console.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
THE MANUFACTURER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RADIO OR TV INTERFERENCE CAUSED BY UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATIONS OR CHANGE TO THIS EQUIPMENT. SUCH MODIFICATIONS OR CHANGE COULD VOID THE USER’S AUTHORITY TO OPERATE THE EQUIPMENT.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.