HAVIT E5 Bluetooth Speaker
What’s in the box ?
The product structure (with figures)
- Charging port
- Charging indicator
- Micro SD card slot
- USB charging port
- LED power indicato
BLUETOOTH & TWS
Connect via AUX
Micro SD Card mode
Charge Your E5
Charge USB Devices
Product usage scenarios
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Charging and battery information:
- This product has a built-in non-removable and rechargeable battery. Please use the equipped micro USB cable to charge the battery.
- The charging current voltage is SV/1A, and the product cannot be recharged with a charger of more than 5V 1A.
- Please choose the charger that passes the regular manufacturer’s safety certification.
- Repeated charging on the speaker will cause battery performance degradation over time, which is a normal phenomenon for all rechargeable batteries.
- Please follow the instructions in this manual.
- Do not use a charger exceeding the rated current and voltage of the speaker (5V/1A) to charge the speaker, otherwise it will cause damage to the speaker battery.
- Please use and store this product in the ambient temperature environment.
- Do not use this product near the heat Source, such as a radiator, a hot air conditioner, a stove, or other instruments that produce heat.
- Don’t block the ports of the speaker, such as charging port and microphone etc..
- Please don’t adjust the volume to the maximum level for a long time to avoid causing dizziness or damage to hearing.
- No matter the product is damaged for any reason, it must be dealt with in time with the after-sale personnel of us. Any unauthorized demolition and modification will make the warranty invalid.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment office and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth tor an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.