Pyle Audio 4-Channel Amplifier User Manual
Note: PD3000BT is just an upgrade of PD3000BA 3000 Watts Power: Pyle 4 Channel Preamplifier is perfect for your Karaoke and Home Entertainment Sound System. It provides you with 3000W of peak power for most speakers with an impedance of 2-8 ohms, allowing you to enjoy the sound quality. BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE: Integrated in-room stereo system with Bluetooth wireless music streaming.
Compatible with today’s devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and computers for easy pairing Receiver EQ Control: Speaker Volume Booster has clear buttons for volume and selection for EQ and master volume knobs. It also has blue LED illuminated knobs and buttons for better visibility. Display Meter: The compact rack mount amplifier has a digital fluorescent meter that displays all functions and inputs. A remote control is also included in the package for remote audio editing.
What’s in the Box:
- Preamplifier Receiver
- Remote Control
- Detachable Rack Mount Brackets
- RCA Connection Cable
- AM + FM Antennas
- Power Cable
Before you drill or cut any holes, investigate your vessel’s layout very carefully. Take special care when you work near the gas tank, fuel lines, hydraulic lines, and electrical wiring. Never operate the amplifier when it is unmounted. Attach all audio system components securely within the amplifier to prevent damage, especially in an accident. Do not mount this amplifier so that wire connections are unprotected, in a pinched condition, in contact with any metal surfaces in your marine vessel, or likely to be damaged by nearby objects. Before making or breaking power connections in your system, disconnect the marine vessel battery. Confirm that your head unit or other equipment is turned off while connecting the input jacks and speaker terminals.
Power and Speaker Wiring
- Green/Black Purple Purple/Black
- Battery (+), 12dc
- Barrery (-), Ground
- Remote Turn On, 12vdc = ON CH1 (+)
- CH1 (-)
- CH2 (+)
- CH2 (-)
- CH3 (+)
- CH4 (+)
- CH4 (-)
If you need to replace the power fuse, replace it only with a fuse identical to that supplied with the amplifier, Using a fuse of a different type or rating may result in damage to your audio system or your amplifier which is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Don’t misuse the level of control! Do not mistake the input level control for volume control! It is designed ONLY to match the output level of your audio source to the input level of your amplifier. Do not adjust this input level to maximum unless your input level requires it. Ignoring these instructions will result in an input overload to the amplifier and excessive audio distortion. It can also cause the protection circuit to engage
Controls, Input, and Output Cables:
The switches and gain settings are located behind a watertight plug, which also lights up when the amplifier is on. Be sure to replace the plug when finished with adjustments.
- The INPUT LEVEL switch selects the input sensitivity of the amplifier. If you are connecting to a LINE-level source (typically any RCA-type connection) then the switch should be in the LINE (out) position. When connecting to loudspeaker outputs or headphones or high-level sources then set the switch to the SPEAKER (in) position.
- The POLARITY switch allows the user to optimize bass performance in the case that there is more than 1 set of loudspeakers producing bass in the system. Play some music with strong bass content and listen with the switch alternately in the NORMAL and REVERSE positions until it can be determined which setting results in a more pleasing bass response.
If in doubt, or if any interaction with other speakers is unlikely, then leave the switch in the NORMAL position.
- The GAIN control adjusts the overall level of the amplifier. When using the amplifier without volume control the level should be set to achieve a balance with other loudspeakers in the system. As a rule, keep the gain setting as low as possible while still insuring that the system will reach full output power. When using the system with external volume control, set the external Volume Control to FULL (clockwise) and adjust the gain on the amplifier until full output power is reached. The full output power level can be determined by turning the gain control clockwise until the apparent loudness does not appear to increase anymore. Leave the control at the setting where this begins to become apparent.
- VOLUME CONTROL Plug for the waterproof remote volume control. When installed, this control will turn off the Marine Amplifier Kits when turned all the way down.
- INPUT Stereo RCA audio input for connecting other audio devices.
- To Connect Bluetooth
Turn on the amplifier, the red Bluetooth indicator LED keeps blinking at this moment.
- Look for the “Bluetooth” function in your phone setting and open it.
- Search the Bluetooth device which is a “Pyle amplifier”. After you connect the Bluetooth successfully, the red Bluetooth indicator LED will stay on.
Bluetooth Version: 3.0
- To Connect Bluetooth
Only models PLMRMB4CW and PLMRMB4CB feature built-in Bluetooth.
- MAX Output Power: 3000 Watt
- 300 Watts x 2 @ 8 Ohm
- 550 Watts x 2 @ 4 Ohm
- 800 Watts x 2 @ 2 Ohm
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Audio S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Range: +/-14 dB
- Integrated IC Radio Tuner
- CD/DVD Disc Compatibility: DVD/CD/VCD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP4
- Battery Operated Remote Control, Requires (2) x ‘AAA’ Batteries, Not Included
- Power Cable Length: 4.9’ ft.
- Power: 110/220 Volt Switchable
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.9” x 14.6” x 5.7” -inches
Pyle home theater receivers provide a wide variety of audio and video entertainment. High-power stereo preamp performance loaded with playback via front CD/DVD player, AM/FM tuner, USB and SD flash memory reader, aux (3.5mm) inputs, and two 1/4″ microphone inputs. Connect external surround sound speakers seating to create the best video experience in your room. The Bluetooth wireless receiver feature is compatible with all today’s devices and makes it easy to set up music instantly.
Connect to your entire home theater system, including TV, DVD player, soundbar, subwoofer, and multiple speakers for professional stereo sound. The rear panel has a speaker connector, RCA audio inputs, a high-output subwoofer, digital optical audio output, component S-video connectors, and headphones for listening. MP3 digital audio support lets you play your entire digital media library while adjusting the volume in the Control Center panel. Enjoy a variety of audio entertainment with the Pyle Bluetooth Home Theater Stereo Receiver System.