PYLE PCA3 Stereo Power Speaker manual
Your New Pyle Amplifier gives you the power and versatility you need in a professional sound system. The amplifier’s wide frequency response makes it suitable for amplifying music or vocal program material. PCA3 is compatible with walkman and computer devices and gadgets (MP3) via a 3.5mm to RCA converter.
Please read this manual thoroughly before you attempt to set up and use the amplifier. It contains a range of installation suggestions as well as instructions to ensure safe usage.
Installed properly, you can expect years of trouble-free service from this product.
FEATURES AND CONTROLS
- Power On/Off and LED Indicator: Main power switch, the indicator lights when the amplifier is turned on
- BLUE LED Output Level Display
- Treble Tone Control: This lets you boost or attenuate treble, for the desired sound
- Bass Tone Control: This lets you boost or attenuate bass, for the desired sound
- Master Volume Control: This lets you adjust the overall sound level
- MODE, PLAY, PREV, and NEXT Function Control buttons:
• MODE Button: For audio selection like WIRELESS BT/SD/LINE IN
• PLAY/PAUSE BUTTON: Play and Pause control button
• PREV/NEXT: Quick backward or next song
- LED Display: Displays the output level and selected input
- SD Card Input
- USB Flash Drive Input
- Wireless BT Antenna: Wireless BT Streaming receiver
- Push Type Speaker L/R Terminals: This lets you easily connect speaker wires directly to the amplifier.
- FM ANTENNA CONNECTOR: Connection for AM and FM antennas.
- RCA L/R LINE Input: This lets you connect the desired LINE input source
- Fuse: The amplifier uses a fuse for protection against surges and short circuits.
- Voltage Selector: Select the voltage of AC power input source.
- AC IN Power Cord
WIRELESS BT STREAMING OPERATION INSTRUCTION
External devices which have a built-in BT feature can be connected to this amplifier wirelessly to play through the amplifier’s speakers. If your amp is connected to speakers, you will hear audible tones which will help for connecting.
- First, be sure that the amplifier is powered ON, and turn the volume to low. Pull out the BT Antenna at the back panel for a better-receiving signal. Press the MODE button on the front panel then the BT Indicator light will be lit.(The unit is automatically ready to pair with your device)
- Turn ON the Wireless BT function of your external device.
- Search for available devices within range of your external Wireless BT device.
- Wait for a while then find the “PYLEUSA” on the paired devices list on your external device and select “PYLEUSA”, or find the “BT” on the paired devices list on your external device and select “BT”.
- Your amplifier will beep and the lights will flash once when pairing is successful.
- You can now play music and other audio on your external device through your amplifier.
- The amplifier will beep and the lights will flash once again when the external device is turned off or unpaired.
Care and Maintenance
Your Pyle Pro Amplifier is an example of superior design and craftsmanship.
The following suggestions will help you care for your amplifier so you can enjoy years of use:
- Keep the amplifier dry. If it gets wet, wipe it immediately.
- Use the amplifier only in well-ventilated installations.
- Handle the amplifier gently and carefully – do not drop it!
- Keep the amplifier away from dust and dirt.
- Wipe occasionally with a damp cloth to keep it looking new.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, solvents, or detergents!
Replacing a fuse
This amplifier requires a fuse with the proper rating for protection from power surges and short circuits. If the amplifier suddenly turns off or would not turn on, the fuse is properly blown.
- Let the amplifier cool down and see if it starts again before you assume a fuse needs to be replaced.
- Unplug the amplifier from the AC outlet.
- Turn the fuse holder cap and pull out the cap.
- Remove the old fuse and replace it with an identical one.
CAUTION: Never use a fuse with a higher rating
Connecting two 4-8 ohm speakers in stereo mode
Connecting four 8-ohm speakers in stereo mode.
|The fuse might be blown
|Check the amplifier’s fuse and replace it if necessary.
|Sound source or speakers may not be connected properly
Check all connections
|Master volume control may be set to a minimum
|Adjust the volume control to a higher setting
The speaker’s wire might have the wrong impedance
|Make sure that the speakers that you have connected to the amp are matching in impedance
The amplifier is shutting down or powering off
|Turn the amplifier off and let it cool, make sure that the amplifier is properly ventilated, and then tum it back on
- Compact and Powerful Mini Amp System
- Connect & Stream Audio from External Devices
- USB/SD/FM playing
- Wireless BT Streaming
- RCA Jack Input
- Push Type Speaker Outputs
- Blue LED Output Level Display
- Power On/Off Switch and LED Indicator
- Treble, Bass, and Master Volume Controls
- Compatible With Audio/Computerize Devices (MP3 Players) Via 3.5mm To RCA Converter
- Includes FM Antenna to Improve FM Sensitivity
Wireless BT Connectivity
- Simple & Hassle-Free Pairing Ability
- Works with All of Today’s Latest Wireless BT Devices (Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, computers, etc.)
- Wireless BT Version: 5.0
- Wireless BT Network Name: ‘PYLEUSA’
- Wireless Range: Up to 40’ ft.
What’s in the Box
- Stereo Amplifier System
- Remote Control
- FM Antenna
- Power Output: 2 x 75 Watt MAX Power
- Impedance: 15W, 10% RMS @ 8-Ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 75dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 350mV
- T.H.D.: 0.1%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 75dB
- Tone Controls: Bass & Treble: +/-10dB (100Hz/10kHz)
- Fuse: 1.5 A, 250V Fast-Acting (5 x 20mm)
- Power Cable Length: 4.9’ ft.
- Power: 120/240V Voltage Selector, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48” x 2.87” x 5.39” -inches