PYLE PDA65BU Bluetooth Stereo user manual
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER OF THIS UNIT. THERE ARE NO USER – SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER ALL SERVICING TO A QUALIFIED TECHNICIAN.
- The lighting flash with arrow head symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of “dangerous” voltage within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of Electric shock to humans. Users should exhibit extra safety when this symbol appears in this instruction manual and follow all precautions as they are stated.
- The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in this manual.
- Read these instructions thoroughly before using this item.
- Keep these instructions for future reference.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- WARNING: To prevent fire or electric shock, do not expose this equipment to rain or moisture. Do not store or operate this product near any liquids.
- Clean only with a dry cloth.
- Do not store or operate this product near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatuses (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding plug has two blades and a round grounding prong. The wide blade or third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit your outlet, consult an electrician for the replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the all wires connected to this unit from being walked on or pinched, particularly plugs and the point where they exit from the unit. When removing the cord from the power outlet, remove it by holding the plug not by pulling the cord.
- Unplug the unit during lighting storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- When wiring this unit and all other equipment used in connection to this unit make sure that all of your equipment is turned OFF.
- Once installation and wiring is complete power on all your equipment with the volume and level controls turned DOWN. Once all the equipment is ON slowly raise the volume or level controls to their proper positions.
- When grounding this unit, be sure to do so correctly, so as not to defeat the built-in grounding in this unit.
PDA65BU FRONT & BACK PANEL
- POWER SWITCH: Switch to power the unit on and off.
- CONTROL BUTTONS
A. MODE BUTTON: Press this button to select one from play mode with USB/SD mode, FM mode and Bluetooth mode, automatically set in USB/SD mode after turning on the unit, automatically play mp3 files after inserting a USB flash driver or SD card.
CONNECT TO BLUETOOTH DEVICES
- Press MODE button to choose Bluetooth mode, displays BLUETOOTH on the screen .
- Set your Bluetooth device to “Discoverable.” This will allow your device to discover the PYLEUSA or BT.
- Select the PYLEUSA or BT Bluetooth name and wait for the device to pair.
- The PDA65BU will emit a noise confirming that the devices have successfully paired and the screen will display “BLUETOOTH CONNECTED”
- Once paired you can play music from your Bluetooth device. You can also use the control buttons on the unit to select the tracks from your Bluetooth device.
B. PLAY/PAUSE BUTTON: Each press of the PLAY/PAUSE BUTTON causes the operation to change from play to pause or from pause to play in the USB/SD mode or BLUETOOTH mode.
Presses the PLAY/PAUSE BUTTON one time to auto scan all frequencies from 87.5MHz to 108MHz, the unit will auto store the channel.
C. STOP BUTTON: Press this button to stop play in the USB/SD mode.
D. REPEAT/FOLDER BUTTON: This button allows you to set one of repeat mode with ALL, NORMAL, SINGLE, RANDOM, FOLDER and BROWSE in the USB/SD mode.
- ALL: All tracks in the USB or SD CARD will be repeated in order without interruption.
- NORMAL: All tracks in the USB or SD CARD will be played in order without interruption, the unit will stop working after playing the last track.
- SINGLE: Repeat the track that was playing.
- FOLDER: All tracks in the current folder will be repeated in order without interruption.
- RANDOM: All tracks in the USB or SD CARD will be played at random.
- BR OWSE: All tacks in the USB ore SD CARD will be played 10 seconds in order without interruption.
Hold this button for 3 seconds into FOLDER mode, the word FOLDER will flash on the screen, press PREV or NEXT BUTTON to search through the folder, press again or hold this button for 3 seconds will exit the FOLDER mode, or the unit will auto exit the FOLDER mode after waiting for 5 seconds.
E. PREV BUTTON: Use this button to select previous track or folder, depending on these two different modes as below.
F. NEXT BUTTON: Use this button to select next track or folder, depending on these 3 different modes as below.
LCD DISPLAY SCREEN
REPEAT NAME AND MODE NAME
The word FOLDER will flash on the screen in FOLDER mode.
When the REPEAT button is pressed, there will be 6 different displays depending on the setting you choose from ALL, NORMAL, SINGLE, FOLDER, RANDOM and BROWSE.
Displays BLUETOOTH in the Bluetooth mode.
Display FM in the FM mode.
- Press this button to turn on the MP3
- In FM mode, press this two buttons to select previous or next channel.
- Press these two buttons to select the previous or next track in USB or SD or Bluetooth mode
- Volume up or down
- Press the numbers to select the tracks directly.
The unit takes 1-2 seconds to response in USB or SD mode.
- Press this button to select the different repeat mode. Pressing this button for more than 3 seconds will enter into FOLDER searching
- Press this button to select the playing mode, such as USB/SD/FM/BLUETOOTH
- EQ function, if the mp3 with EQ
- Play and pause function for MP3
- Compact Home Theater Amplifier
- FM Radio Stereo Receiver System
- Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Music Streaming
- USB Flash Drive & SD Memory Card Readers
- USB Doubles as Device Charge Port
- Unique ‘Track / Folder’ Music Search Control Knob
- Front Panel Audio Control Center
- Digital LCD Display
- ID3 Digital Tag Readout Display for Track & Folder Name
- Connect & Stream Audio from External Devices
- Aux (3.5mm) Input
- (2) 1/4” Microphone Input Connector Jacks
- (2) Pairs of RCA (L/R) Audio Input Connectors
- (2) Pairs of Banana Plug Speaker Output Connectors
- (1) Pair of RCA (L/R) Audio Output Connectors
- RCA Video Input/Output Connectors
- Treble Bass Master & Microphone Volume Adjustable
- ‘Repeat & Random’ Audio File Functions
- Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Music Streaming
- Compatible with All of Today’s Latest Bluetooth Devices
(iPhone, Androids, Smartphones, iPad, Tablets, Laptops, etc.)
- Bluetooth Version: 2.1
- Bluetooth Network Name: ‘PyleUSA’
- Wireless Range: Up to 30’+ ft.
What’s in the Box
- Compact Audio Amplifier
- Remote Control
- FM Antenna
- Power Output: 200 Watt MAX (100 Watt RMS)
- Tone Control: +/- 10dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20KHz
- Freq. Adjustment: +/-2dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >85dB
- T.H.D.: <1.0%
- Remote Control Battery:
3V Lithium Cell (CR2025) Included
- Power Supply: 110/240V, Switchable
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.0’’ x 9.8’’ x 3.5’’ -inches
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.