SCOSCHE Magnetic Surface Mount User Manual
- Safely and quickly secure a mobile device to a wide variety of car, home or office surfaces. Secures to almost any firm & flat surface with strong, automotive grade adhesive.
- Provides secure grip to your devices.
- Extra powerful Rare-Earth neodymium magnets are 100% mobile device safe.
- Cradle-Free design permits safe and easy one-handed device use and access to all controls and ports.
- With the proper plate placement magnets will not interfere with Qi Wireless Charging Phones.
Included: (1) Mount, (1) Magic Plate, (1) Alcohol Cleaning Wipe
READ INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS MOUNT KIT.
WARNING: Use caution whenever removing or handling plastic parts of any vehicle. Unnecessary force or pressure can cause pieces to crack or break. Please use a plastic card to remove the metal plates. Remove adhesive residue with a non-abrasive cleaner.
- (1) Surface magnetic mount
- (1) Small metal plate
- (1) Large metal plate
- iPhone Xs
- iPhone Xs Max
- iPhone Xr
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
- Galaxy S9/S9+
- Galaxy S8/S8+
- Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Galaxy S5
- Galaxy S4
- Galaxy Note 9
- V40 ThinQ
- Moto Z
- And most Android Smartphones
100% Safe Powerful Rare Earth Magnets
These powerful earth magnets hold your device securely in place even on the bumpiest roads and are 100% safe for Smartphones Tablets GPS and other mobile devices*.
MAGICPLATE™ Placement Options
MAGICPLATE™, non-magnetic, adhesive-backed, metal plates, are an integral component of the MagicMount™ Magnetic Mount System for mobile devices. Just apply the Scosche replacement plates as shown to the right and you are ready to use any one of the many MagicMount products available in this growing family of magnetic mounts. MagicPlates come in a variety of sizes and shapes depending upon which MagicMount you buy and replacement kits are also available.
There are several ways to apply the Scosche replacement plates to your device.
- Directly to the back of the case
- Directly to the mobile device
- Between the device and case – either with or with out using the adhesive
Wireless Charging Devices
It is important to mount the Magic Plate in the proper location to avoid interfering with wireless charging functionality. We have created a Magic Plate Template Guide to assist wireless phone users who plan to use their device with our Magic Mount Charge products or other Scosche wireless chargers.
MOUNTING THE METAL PLATE
Note: This item is not to be used with any Qi Wireless Charging products as the metal plates can cause extreme heat that can cause burns and/or damage the device.
- Option 1 (small or large plate): Attach adhesive side of metal plate directly to back of device.
- Option 2 (small or large plate): Attach adhesive side of metal plate directly to back of case.
- Option 3 (large plate only): Attach adhesive side of metal plate to interior of case, between device and inside of case. Plate will
adhere to magnetic mount through rear panel of case.
note: If choosing not to attach the metal plate to the device or case, please leave the adhesive backing in place. Position the plate between the device and interior of case with the metal surface facing the case.
- Option 4 (small plate only): Similar to Option 3, attach the adhesive side of the small plate to the interior of the device’s rear battery compartment cover (if space and design permit). Plate will adhere to magnetic mount through the rear battery cover.
For more information please visit www.scosche.com/magmount.
ATTACHING THE SURFACE MOUNT
ATTACH DEVICE TO MAGNETIC MOUNT
REMOVING ADHESIVE mounting PARTS (SURFACE mount & metal plate )
Use a thin plastic card to carefully lift the magnetic mount or metal plate from the mounting surface. Slowly lift up and remove
the mount or metal plate.
Scosche Industries Inc. warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from purchase. This Scosche product is sold with the understanding that the purchaser has independently determined the suitability of this product.
The original dated sales slip or proof of purchase will establish warranty eligibility. If the product should prove defective within the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to Scosche Industries Inc. Scosche, at its option, will replace or repair the product free of charge and return the product postage paid.
In no event shall Scosche Industries, Inc. be responsible for claims beyond the replacement value of the defective product, or in any way be liable or responsible for consequential or incidental damages. No empress warranties and no implied warranties, whether for fitness or any particular use or otherwise, except as set forth above (which is made expressly in lieu of all other warranties) shall apply to products sold by Scosche.
Scosche Industries cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to automotive manufacturing changes or option.