SNAILAX SL-609 2 IN 1 Massage Cushion Manual
The massage device conforms to recognized technical principles and the latest safety regulations.
- Do not wet, do not use pins, never remove cover.
- permitted for safety reasons and lead to loss of warranty.
- Never touch the power plug with wet hands.
- Please avoid contact of the device with water, high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Do not use any damaged cables, plugs or loose sockets.
- Do not use if you have skin disorders, open wounds, or swollen or inﬂamed areas.
- Misuse or incorrect use excludes any liability for damage.
- Do not use this device while driving.
- Do not use while you sleep.
- Do not use with infants,a helpless person or a person insensi�ve to heat.
- Overlong applica�on can result in skin burns.
- Do not use this product for medical treatment.
- In order to avoid excessively s�mula�ng the muscles and nerves, the recommended massage �me should not be exceeded 30 minutes at a �me.
- Each massage – even a hand massage – must be refrained from during pregnancy or if one or more of the following complaints are present in the massage area: recent injuries, thrombo�c diseases, all kinds of in flamma�ons and swellings, and cancer.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before having a massage for the treatment of ailments and illnesses.
- If you are dependent on electrical aids e.g. pacemakers, please be sure to consult your doctor for medical advice before taking a massage.
- The packaging material supplied should not be used as a toy.
Failure to observe the above instructions may cons�tute misuse of the product and can cause serious injury or burns.
Thank you for purchasing SNAILAX 2 in 1 Massage cushion and pillow with heat. With normal care and proper treatment, it will provide years of reliable service.
- Built in 8 vibration massage motors
- 3 pre-programmed massage modes
- 2 levels of vibration intensity
- Optional soothing heat function
- Auto 30 minutes timer
- Easy to operate the corded Remote controller
- Measurements: 16.5 x 16.5 inches(pillow) ; 16.5 x 48.8 inches(cushion)
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Voltage: Input: AC 100-240V ~50/60Hz Output: 12VDC 2.0A
- Nominal Power: max. 24Watt
- Automatic runtime: 30 minutes
Setup and Operation
- Please use the device in the manner shown below：
- Connect the adapter cable to the corresponding cable on the device.
- Plug the home adapter into an electric outlet ( the adapter is safe to use with both 110- 120V & 220-240V ).
- Turn on the device by using the controller ( instructions on page 5 )This device will switch oﬀ automatically after 30 minute timer runs out.
- Do not setup or use the massager in a bathroom or similar wet / damp areas.
- For your own safety we equip the massager with a protection against over-heating. The massager will switch oﬀ automatically and will only allow switching on again after an appropriate downtime.
Care and Cleaning Instructions
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Always unplug the unit before cleaning it. Never touch the power plug with wet hands.
- Before cleaning, allow unit to cool.
- Wipe the unit with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use cloths containing any kind of chemical or alcohol and solvent liquids.
- Never submerge any part of the unit in liquid.
- If the unit is particularly dirty, use the following instructions:
- Dampen a cloth in water or a 3%–5% mild detergent solution.
- Wipe the dirty areas with the wet cloth.
- Wipe the areas with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wait for the unit to become fully dry before use.
- Place massager in a safe, dry, and cool place. Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects which might cut or puncture the surface.
Device switches oﬀ suddenly.
|Device may have been in use for 30 minutes.
Auto-shutoﬀ function activated. Continue using by pressing the ‘On’ button after resting the unit for 15 minutes.
|Over-heat protection function activated. Device is switched oﬀ for your safety. Please rest device for 15-30 minutes before restarting.
Device fails to start.
|Check if device has been used for more than 30 minutes. If so, let device rest for 15 minutes before continuing.
Device may require longer time to cool in warmer environments.
|Check if adaptor output is connected to device power inlet wire.
If you have any issue about the product, please feel free to contact us by sending email to email@example.com We will strive to provide the best service possible within 24 hours.
30 days unconditionally Return
SNAILAX product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30 days. Please contact our customers service (firstname.lastname@example.org), our staﬀ will contact you within 24 hours.
90 days refund/replace
SNAILAX product can be returned / replaced within 90 days if the product break down in the period of proper use.
12 months Warranty.
If the product break down within 12 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
Extend Warranty for Free
- Send message “Warranty” and email us email@example.com to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
Have question ?
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- this device may not cause harmful interference.
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: Changes or modiﬁcations to this unit is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.