SNAILAX SL-598 Foot Massager user manual
Please read the following instructions carefully before pung your massage device into use to ensure trouble-free operation and optimum efficiency. Please retain these operating instructions for further use!
- Do not wet, do not use pins, and never remove the cover.
- This item is NOT A TOY. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or disabled persons.
- This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Never touch the power plug with wet hands.
- Please avoid contact with the device with water, high temperatures, and direct sunlight.
- Never operate under blankets where the air opening may be blocked.
- If cords are damaged, they must be replaced by the manufacturer, a service representative, or by qualified personnel.
- In case of malfunctions, disconnect immediately from the mains.
- Do not use it if you have skin disorders, open wounds, or swollen or inflamed areas.
- Misuse or incorrect use excludes any liability for damage.
- Do not use it while you sleep.
- In order to avoid excessively stimulating the muscles and nerves, the recommended massage should not be exceeded 60 minutes at me.
- If you are dependent on electrical aids e.g. pacemakers, please be sure to consult your doctor for medical advice before taking a massage.
- The packaging material supplied should not be used as a toy.
- Do not use this product for medical treatment.
We recommend that those with any of the following conditions consult a doctor before using this massage device.
- Those who are using electronic medical instrument imbedded in the body , such as cardiac, pacemaker etc.
- Those who are being treated by doctors ,especially those who feel uncomfortable.
- Those who are malignant tumor patients ,heart disease patents, acute patents.
- Women who are pregnant or menstruating.
- Those with osteoporosis or fracture spine.
- Those with skin disease or those whose skins reinjured.
- Those whose body temperature is over 38 degrees(Febrile Phase).
Failure to observe the above instructions may constitute misuse of the product and can cause serious injury or burns.
Thank you for purchasing foot massager by Snailax Corporation.
With normal care and proper treatment, it will provide years of reliable service. Please read all instructions carefully before using this product.
Please retain this manual for future reference.
- shiatsu, pressure and heat massage for legs or feet
- 3 pre-programmed massage modes
- 3 shiatsu speeds
- 3 pressure intensities
- 2 heat settings
- Detachable and washable foot sleeves
- Measurements: 17.7 x 12.2 x 7.87 inches
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Input: AC 100-240V ~50/60H
- Output: 12VDC 4000mA
- Nominal Power: max. 48 Watt
- Automatic runtime: 15 minutes
Setup and Operation
- Please put the product on the ﬂat ﬂoor.
- Connect the adapter cable to the corresponding port on the foot massager.
- Plug the home adapter into electrical outlet ( the adapter is safe to use with both 110-120V & 220-240V )
- Turn on the massage device through operating control panel (See below instructions)
- This device will switch oﬀ automatically after 15 minutes timer run out.
- Do not setup or use the device in a bathroom or similary wet / damp areas.
Press ON/OFF bution to turn on the massager and activate the default setting, the device works on Mode I, the PRESSURE massage on Medium level, SHIATSU on Medium speed and HEAT on high level.
- On Mode I: Can not turn oﬀ both SHIATSU and PRESSURE function.
- On Mode II : Can not turn oﬀ SHIATSU function.
- On Mode III: Can not turn oﬀ PRESSURE function
How to use your massager
Please use in the manner shown below
- Turn oﬀ the power button on the control panel.
- Remove the plug from the power supply socket.
- Please don’t put water or other liquid on the control panel.
When power failure happens during massage, please turn oﬀ the power and pull out of the plug from socket.
- Please do not let your hand or ﬁngers close to and inserted into the gap of products for preventing any injuries caused.
- Please do not let children and pets play the products for preventing any accident happened.
- Before plug ,please check and make sure the power cord is undamaged.
- Do not use the wet hand to plug in the adapter.
- Please don’t stand or seat on the product .
- When moving the product, please don’t pull the power cord or drag the product directly to avoid any damaged caused.
- Do not use the wet hand to pull out the power cord in order to avoid any electric shock.
Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions
- Before cleanig,make sure the power supply is turned oﬀ and the plug has been pulled out from the socket.
- It is forbidden to dip the whole product in water or other liquid when cleaning.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe the surface of the product and control panel.
- Use a piece of cloth that has been dipped with cleaning agents to wipe the main unit of the foot Massager, and then use a piece of dry and soft cloth to wipe it.
- Do not pull the power plug by damp hands.
- Do not use water washing product ,do not spray the water or other liquids to the interior of the product.
- Do not use corrosive cleaning agents like benzene or thinner to clean the Foot Massager , otherwise ,the color of upholstery will fade or the Foot Massager will crack or be eroded.
- Do not iron the upholstery.
- When product is wet ,let the product dry naturally and thoroughly.
Removable & Washable Cover
- Detach the cover and wash in machine or by hand. Allow to air dry
- Make sure the power supply is turned oﬀ and the plug has been pulled out from the socket.
- Sweep oﬀ the dust . Keep the foot massager clean and away from damp places.
- Store the massager in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects which might cut or puncture the cover of massager.
|There is a cla�ering
noise in the movement
|This is perfectly normal caused by the working of product. It is normal status.
The massage device switches oﬀ
|Device may have been in use for 15minutes.
Auto-shut oﬀ func�on ac�vated. Con�nue using by pressing the ‘power’ bu�on a�er res�ng the unit for 15minutes.
The massage device fails to start
|Check if device has been used for more than 15mins. If so, let device rest for 15mins before con�nuing.
Device may require longer �me to cool in warmer environments.
|Check if adapter is plugged into socket.
Check if adapter output is connected to device power inlet.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee for any reason
Snailax products can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30 days. Please contact our customer service (email@example.com), our staff will contact you within 48 hours.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee for quality-related issues
Snailax products can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the product breaks down in the period of proper use.
24-Month Warranty for quality-related issues
If the product breaks down within 24 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
No warranty will be given to any force majeure and man-made causes of a defective product, such as improper care, personal tear down and willful damage, etc.
We are quite thankful for your trust in our Snailax brand. Snailax will continuously bring you a better user experience.
To learn more information about Snailax’s healthy products, please visit: www.snailax.com www.facebook.com/Snailax
Extend Warranty for Free
- Enter the following URL or scan the QR code below to find Snailax Facebook page and like it, enter “Warranty” to messenger to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.:https://www.facebook.com/snailax
- OR 2) Send message “Warranty” and email us firstname.lastname@example.org to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
Have question ?