SNAILAX SL-632 Neck-Shoulder Massager manual
Congratulations on your purchase of the Snailax Massager. It combines lighted heat therapy together with 8 massage nodes which rotate in unison to provide you with a deep-penetrating warmth and rejuvenating massage at home or away. Your body will feel more relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Neck & Shoulder Shiatsu massager with heat
- Home adapter
- 12V car adapter
- Removable sleeve
- Measurements: 19.81 x 12.2 inches
- Weight: 4.85lbs
- Input: AC 100-240V ~50/60Hz
- Output: 12VDC 2000mA
- Nominal Power: max. 24 Watt
- Automatic runtime: 15 minutes
Setup and Operation
- Connect the adapter cable to the cable on the cushion.
- Plug the home adapter into an outlet or the car adapter into your car’s power receptacle.
- Turn on the massager and select your desired settings through below controller.
- Additional dust-proof sleeve is provided to cover the massage heads for softening purpose when needed.
There are two modes
- Auto Mode: This is the default mode, once the massager is in the ON position, the massage heads will rotate and change direction every minute until it auto shuts oﬀ.
- Manual Mode: Once the massager is in the ON position if the rotation button is pressed, the massage heads will continue to rotate in the same direction until it auto shuts oﬀ. You can press the direction button to switch the rotation in the other direction as you need it.
How to use your massager
Please use in the manner shown below
- Remove the adapter from the outlet when not in use.
- Do not set up or use the massager in a bathroom or similar wet /damp areas.
- For your own safety, we equip the massager with protection against overheating.
- Heat is created in the motors when placed under great stress and excessive pressure. Before this could create any risk and after a runtime of 15 Minutes. The massager will switch on automatically and will only allow switching on again after an appropriate downtime.
- Likewise, you should allow your body some rest periods. To avoid straining your muscles too much, we recommend to not exceeding a continuous massage of 15 Minutes.
Please read the following instructions carefully before pung your massage device into use to ensure trouble-free operation and optimum efficiency. Please retain these operating instructions for further use!
- Do not wet, do not use pins, and never remove the cover.
- This item is NOT A TOY. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or disabled persons.
- This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Never touch the power plug with wet hands.
- Please avoid contact with the device with water, high temperatures, and direct sunlight.
- Never operate under blankets where the air opening may be blocked.
- If cords are damaged, they must be replaced by the manufacturer, a service representative, or by qualified personnel.
- In case of malfunctions, disconnect immediately from the mains.
- Do not use it if you have skin disorders, open wounds, or swollen or inflamed areas.
- Misuse or incorrect use excludes any liability for damage.
- Do not use it while you sleep.
- In order to avoid excessively stimulating the muscles and nerves, the recommended massage should not be exceeded 60 minutes at me.
- If you are dependent on electrical aids e.g. pacemakers, please be sure to consult your doctor for medical advice before taking a massage.
- The packaging material supplied should not be used as a toy.
- Do not use this product for medical treatment.
Care and Cleaning Instructions
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Always unplug the unit before cleaning it. Never touch the power plug with wet hands. Before cleaning, allow the unit to cool.
Wipe the unit with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use cloths containing any kind of chemical or alcohol and solvent liquids.
Never submerge any part of the unit in liquid.
If the unit is particularly dirty, use the following instructions:
- Dampen a cloth in water or a 3%–5% mild detergent solution.
- Wipe the dirty areas with a wet cloth.
- Clean the cloth in water and wring it out, then wipe away any remaining detergent on the surface of the unit.
- Wipe the areas with a soft, dry cloth to dry.
- Wait for the unit to become fully dry before use.
Place the massager in a safe, dry, and cool place. Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects which might cut or puncture the surface.
- Sleeve wraps around unit, covering massage heads, and fastens with loop strip.
- Wash in cold water with mild detergent. Allow to air dry.
|Massage heads rotating at reduced speed.
|The load on the massage heads is excessive. Reduce pressure
and try again.
|The device switches oﬀ suddenly.
|The device may have been in use for 15 minutes. Auto-shutoﬀ function
activated. Continue using by pressing the ‘On’ button after resting
the unit for 15 minutes.
|Over-heat protection function activated. The device is switched oﬀ for your safety. Please rest the device for 15-30 minutes before restarting.
|The device fails to start.
|Check if the device has been used for more than 15 minutes. If so, let the device rest for 15 minutes before continuing. Device may require
longer time to cool in warmer environments.
|Check if the adaptor is plugged into the socket.
|Check if the adaptor output is connected to the device power inlet wire.
|Jerky motion of massage
|Excessive pressure may have been applied to the device.
Reduce pressure and try again.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee for any reason
Snailax products can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30 days. Please contact our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org), our staff will contact you within 48 hours.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee for quality-related issues
Snailax products can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the product breaks down in the period of proper use.
24-Month Warranty for quality-related issues
If the product breaks down within 24 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
No warranty will be given to any force majeure and man-made causes of a defective product, such as improper care, personal tear down and willful damage, etc.
We are quite thankful for your trust in our Snailax brand. Snailax will continuously bring you a better user experience.
To learn more information about Snailax’s healthy products, please visit: www.snailax.com www.facebook.com/Snailax