TECKNET EGM01793 Wired Gaming Mouse User Manual
- Right click button
- Scroll wheel
- Left click button
- Firepower button
- Light effect switching key (usually press 3 seconds to turn off/on the light effect)
- Sniper function
- Forward button
- Backward button
- Function mode switch key (underside of mouse)
SIMPLIFIED EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Hereby, Shenzhen Unichain Technology Co., Ltd. declares that the product type EGM01793 complies with Directive 2014/30/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following internet address: https://www.tecknet.com/sup- port
- Windows XP/ Vista / Win 7/ Win 8 / Win 10
- DPI adjustment range: 250 ~ 8000DPI
- Working voltage: DC 5V $ 5%
- Working current: 150mA
- Working temperature: OC -45 C
- Default (500 red / 1000 blue / 2000 green / 3000 purple / 4000 yellow) 5 DPI levels
- The DPI gear position is indicated by 5 colors. After switching the DPI, the DPI color stays on for 3 seconds and returns to the light effect
- 8 kinds of lighting effect switching: mixed color streamer / monochromatic constant light/breathing/tailing/neon/reaction/color wave / off|
- Speed: The speed of the light can be adjusted in the software
- Brightness: The brightness of the light can be adjusted in the software.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- RETAIN THESE INSTRUCTIONS – This sheet contains important safety and operating instructions.
- Before using the product, read all instructions and caution markings on the product, accessories, and device.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Keep the product away from the fire to avoid an explosion.
- Do not place the product in or near an inflammable, explosive, or hazardous object.
- Do not operate the product with a damaged cord or plug.
- Do not operate the product if it has been damaged in any way.
- Do not disassemble the product. Disassembly may result in a risk of safety hazards.
- Do not throw or shake the product.
Limited 12-Month Warranty
What does this warranty cover?
Shenzhen Unichain Technology Co., LTD. (Manufacturer: “Unichain”) warrants to the original purchaser of this TECKNET product that the product shall be free of defects in design, assembly, material, or workmanship.
What the period of coverage is.
Unichain warrants the TECKNET product for 12 Months.
What will we do to correct problems?
Unchain will repair or replace, at its option, any defective product free of charge (except for shipping charges for the product).
What is not covered by this warranty?
All above warranties are null and void if the TECKNET product is not provided to Unichain for inspection upon Unichain’s request at the sole expense of the purchaser, or if Unichain determines that the TECKNET product has been improperly installed, altered in any way, or tampered with. The TECHNET Product Warranty does not protect against acts of God such as flood, earthquake, lightning, war, vandalism, theft, normal-use wear and tear, erosion, depletion, obsolescence, abuse, damage due to low voltage disturbances (e.g. brownouts or sags), non-authorized program, or system equipment modification or alteration.
How to claim the warranty.
Please contact retailers or visit the TECHNET website at www.teck-netonline.com or email@example.com for more information. To extend the warranty period, please visit our website and register your TECKNET products within 90 days of purchase.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information and procedures in this guide are accurate and complete, no liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any changes without further notice to any products mentioned herein.
SIMPLIFIED EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Hereby, Shenzhen Unichain Technology Co., Ltd. declares that the product type TK-MS011 complies with Directive 2014/30/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following internet address: https://www.tecknet.com
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Correct Disposal of This Product
(Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment) This Marking shown on the product or its literature indicates that it should not be disposed of with other household wastes at the end of its working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of waste and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their suppliers and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.