TRIBIT BTH93 FlyBuds C1 Earbuds User Manual
How to Replace the Ear Tips
How to Wear the Earbuds
Power ON I Power OFF
Bluetooth Connection Instructions
Connect the earbuds to a Bluetooth device
Open the upper cover of the charging case and the earbuds will automatically enter the Bluetooth pairing mode, then the earbuds’ indicator lights will fiash alternately red and white. Turn on the Bluetooth function in the Bluetooth device, refresh the Bluetooth device listing, then select the paired audio device named “Tri bit FlyBuds Cl “to connect. The indicator lights of the earbuds will go off after it connects successfully .
Connect the earbuds with other devices as follows
- First disconnect the currently connected Bluetooth device, then the earbuds will automatically enter the Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Put the left and right earbuds back into the charging case and keep the charging case open. Press and hold the button on the charging case for 5 seconds. After the 4 indicator lights of the charging case flash 3 times simultaneously, the earbuds will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
Patterns of Charging Case’s Indicator Lights
Open the top cover of the charging case or short press the button of the charging case quickly to display the battery level of the charging case
- To charge the earbuds: Put the earbuds into the charging case to start charging.
Charging time of the earbuds: about 90 minutes
- To charge the charging case: Plug one end of the USB cable into a 5V power supply, and the other end into the charging port of the charging case for charging. The indicator lights will flash during the charging process, and the 4 indicator lights will stay on when the earbuds are fully charged.
Charging time of the charging case: about 120 minutes
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment hos been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Closes B digital device, pursuant to Port 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits ore designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which con be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into on outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.