TRIBIT BTHA1 FlyBuds NC Earbuds User Manual
How to Replace the Ear Tips
How to Wear the Earbuds
Power ON I Power OFF
Bluetooth Connection Instructions
- Connect the earbuds to a Bluetooth device
Take out the earbuds from the charging case and the earbuds will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode. Open the Bluetooth menu on your Bluetooth device and refresh the Bluetooth device list, then select the audio device named “Tribit FlyBuds NC”to begin pairing. The earbuds’ indicator light will go off after successful connection.
- Connect the earbuds with other devices as follows
Disconnect the currently connected Bluetooth device, and the earbuds automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Play/ Pause Music :
Press twice on the Left/ Right Earbud
- Answer/ End a Call :
Press twice on the Left/ Right Earbud
- Next Track:
Press 3 times on the Left/ Right Earbud
- Reject an Incoming Call:
Press and hold for 2s on the Left/ Right Earbud
- Activate the Voice Assistant:
Press and hold the touch button of the left earbud for 2s and you’ll hear the tone prompt, then release the button.
Earbud Indicator Light Patterns
- Power On: The white light flashes twice quickly, then goes off.
- Bluetooth Pairing: The white/ orange indicator lights flash alternately.
- Connection Successful: The white indicator light and orange indicator light turn off.
- Low Battery: The orange indicator light flashes twice every 4 minutes.
Charging Case Battery Display
Earbud charging status indicator
The left and right indicator lights of the charging case show the charging status of the left and right earbuds respectively. The indicator lights fiash during the charging process and go off once the earbuds are fully charged.
- To charge the earbuds: Put the earbuds into the charging case to start charging.
Charging time of the earbuds: about 90 minutes.
Charging indicators lights of the earbuds: The white indicator light of the earbuds fiashes and goes off when the earbuds are fully charged.
- To charge the charging case: Plug one end of the USB cable into the SV power supply and the other end into the charging port of the charging case for charging.
Charging time of the charging case: about 90 minutes.
Charging indicator lights of the charging case: The 4 indicator lights flash while charging, and stay on when the charging case is fully charged.
The headphones have a full 18-month warranty against manufacturing defects starting from the purchase date. For FAQs and more information, please email to email@example.com.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment hos been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Closes B digital device, pursuant to Port 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits ore designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which con be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into on outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.